Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
Re: The FAITH once delivered to the saints will never change! Posted on: 2005/11/14 7:04
=->qOLOp
Actions speak louder then words.. hence Jesus mentioning.. and when i return... they will say lord lord, but i prophecized in your name... and he will reply.. be gone i do not know of you... Jesus doesn't want this... he wants you to save the world, not wait for it's end, and argue over historical anomolies. Transcend these perpetual judgements.. pleaseeeee homo-sapiens. Modern religoous philosophies are backwards, they are all self centered on who's numbers are bigger, how many people can i get into church, rid yourself of these people. I don't know what else to say, i can say no more... if you cannot free yoursef of these tradiional thoughts, and this earth prison.. then fine, keep your thoughts occupied here, and be scared to think outside, be scared of astronomy, be scared of science, and be scared of the unknown.

David.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
qOLOp
Re: The FAITH once delivered to the saints will never change! Posted on: 2005/11/14 7:08
=->qOLOp
All of us are emotionally attatched to our religious cultures both historically and modern... but there comes a point in time where you need to look forward and stop looking backwards, ask yourself what future holds, and how that is going to affect your religion. Evolve! It's all weird isn't it... once you gain an introspective perception, and an extrospective quantum perspection... everything comes into focus... the universe is full of life... stop being to selfish and self centered.
qOLOp
Re: The FAITH once delivered to the saints will never change! Posted on: 2005/11/14 7:10
=->qOLOp
The meaning of life is about finding our place in the universe, not finding out what scriptures mean. You can argue for centuries and never come to a conclusion, it will always be opinion... how to destroy this? Find our place in the universe... suddenly everything changes.
qOLOp
Re: The FAITH once delivered to the saints will never change! Posted on: 2005/11/14 7:12
=->qOLOp
Aren't you tired of arguing over these things? How can the truth be so deceptive?! Maybe it's not the truth afterall.... something that's always inconsistent, can be an illusion of consistency to those who are blinded.
« 1 ... 9 10 11 (12) 13 14 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post