Just popping in
?
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: Any Mystic's Here Posted on: 2007/2/1 9:07
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Quote:

Mysticism from the Greek μυστικός (mystikos) "an initiate" (of the Eleusinian Mysteries, μυστήρια (mysteria) meaning "initiation"[1]) is the pursuit of achieving communion or identity with, or conscious awareness of, ultimate reality, the divine, spiritual truth, or God through direct experience, intuition, or insight; and the belief that such experience is an important source of knowledge, understanding, and wisdom. Traditions may include a belief in the literal existence of realities beyond empirical perception, or a belief that a true human perception of the world transcends logical reasoning or intellectual comprehension. A person delving in these areas may be called a Mystic.

Well on having been to heaven at 23, having so many coincidence all my life....
Didn't read the Bible until 24 (then only as murder mystery) as i knew as 4 year old it was tampered with in the new testament...
Having read most books before then and being able to ask for miracles all my life through what i knew as child...i would say that is very mystical....

Yet clearly on the site it doesn't even have its own label any more....so by saying (I am) this or that just causes unhappiness.

We are one us, everyone is mystical and that is what this site is here for, to open the doors to peoples understandings of the meta physical and not so much the physical.

N B with U
Shone
Re: Any Mystic's Here Posted on: 2007/2/2 23:25
Just popping in
It is impossible, perhaps, to put into words or into print what a mystic sometimes sees, and it is as hard to believe it as it is to put it into words. But there is a certain inner sense which, at times, sees Reality in a flash which illuminates the whole being with a great flood of light. This, too, might seem an illusion unless the testimony were complete; for every mystic has had this experience; but some have had it to a greater degree than others. Jesus was the greatest of all the mystics; and once, at least, after a period of illumination, His face was so bright that His followers could not look upon it.
In moments of deepest realization the great mystics have sensed that One Life flows through ALL; and that all are some part of that Life. They have also seen Substance, a fine, white, brilliant stuff, forever falling into everything; a Substance, indestructible and eternal. At times, the realization has been so complete that they have been actually blinded by the light. There are instances where for several days after such an experience, the one having it could not see on the physical plane; for he had seen the Inner Light. Remember, all this takes place when in a perfectly normal state of mind and has nothing whatever to do with the psychic state. It is not an illusion but a reality; and it is during these periods that real revelation comes. Perhaps a good illustration would be to suppose a large group of people in a room together, but unaware of each other's presence; each is busy with his own personal affairs. We will suppose the place to be dark and that some one comes in and takes a flash-light picture of the room and its occupants. Should this picture be shown to anyone who was in the room before it was taken, it might be hard for him to believe that all of the objects in the picture were actually in the room. This is, of course, a poor analogy, but it does serve to elucidate a point. In flashes of illumination, the inspired have seen INTO THE VERY CENTER OF REALITY, and have brought back with them a picture of what they have seen and felt. Again, we know that this has not been an illusion or simply a subjective hallucination, for each age has had its mystics, and every age has produced the same results. ALL HAVE SEEN THE SAME THING. The testimony is complete and the evidence is certain.
wizanda
Re: Any Mystic's Here Posted on: 2007/2/3 0:32
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
On the point of bringing back from the center of reality HERE is what happened to me when i died at 23, remember the whole thing like it was yesterday...
This site might have loads of "christian" bits on, yet only as we have been sent to fix their books...not that we are one, just a big point of things that we feel need to be fixed
So feel open to discuss all spiritual subjects

N B with U
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post