Oneness - True Faith
themissinglink
The Bible Code Posted on: 2007/2/19 3:11
Just can't stay away
From MD. (U.S.)
When I took the pen-name "the missing link", I did so upon

the realization that we were seeded here by an "elder race".

The second Bible Code book and the discovery of the Wingmakers'

time capsule in New Mexico would seem to support this belief.

To take subjects one at a time, what are your thoughts on the

Bible Code? I find it hard to contest. Yet, "I Am God" is

translated. Acording to Zanda that's a big no no. Or is the

spirit of the whole entitled to make such a claim? Is there

an object burried that contains information that could change

the World? Have we somehow written our own history in advance?

What do you think?
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: The Bible Code Posted on: 2007/2/19 9:56
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Having to do some research on the Wingmakers bit...

Yet read the main Bible codes book by Chuck Missler...

Enjoyed the beginning and at the time had no understanding of ancient Hebrew/hieroglyphics (they are both the same more or less ).

So within the Torah they reckon that many words can be found foretelling things.

Yet this is ho'w' they find them
Wit'h'in sentence b'o'th direction and up and down.. = who

So the possibilities are endless and we could do thus similar with any books...

On me and (I am), is not so much God shouldn't be called by this, yet our self's.

You see that is the main difference in between what Yeshua said and what they forged and said he said.

You see in the gospel of John they claim Yeshua said I am this and, I am that, yet correctly looked at in Greek in the other Gospels he used me and we, and said "those whom say (I am) Christ saying they are he, do not go after them".
Well that says good bye to John, Paul and Simon (peter=stone) whom all proclaim him as (I am).

Many are now trying with this as their goal to reach enlightenment through I am and think if they remove the brackets of the EGO, they will be Christ (like) and see through this reality.
Well hell was full of those with (I am)) presence.
The only way for us to ever remove the brackets is to be we are and that take us too see that God is in the middle of all we do and Oneness is all that is important.

So hopefully you see now why I don't like (I am) as the moment one person does this everyone must...

Like the I am god and call me this name..of course if you do that someone else will do the same..Ego causes many reflections.

Anyways Hieroglyphic or ancient Hebrew (which is easier to understand on their site) is made up of pictures:
A=mountain, (a) ox head = so meaning strength.
Z= Corn cutter or Mattock etc...
Well imagine then if the inherent overall meaning of all words in the Bible are amplified and God looks at words in the language that was given us, i.e. pictures...we have managed to use these pictures to make words...

Yet originally that was a picture book, then those pictures they simplified into words...

So as for Bible codes there is one in every persons names meanings...

1 translates as a Modern meaning of Hebrew
2 translates into our own language
3 Translates into ancient Hebrew for every name to have symbolic meaning.

Yet the Bible codes of where they use computers, to find some of them..
I would say no on the grounds of their evidence or means of getting it, is circumstantial as we are translating
Ancient Hebrew -> Modern Hebrew -> Greek -> Latin -> English

Even that list tells us that we can't take a words translation to be correct as the possibilities within that list of translations going wrong are endless.

So like Adam and Eve..was Adam -> Atum -> Atam -> Atom? As Eve also means breath of life..so when in quantum physics it is the breath of life that animates every atom...
I for one would like the Bible verified and accounted with all books, questioning it all with a team of very educated peoples in all fields of theology, socially and translation and then to retranslate it.

It is bit sick really as any other books that was distributed today, with that much incorrect translation, would be taken off the shelf's straight away for a re-print.

N B with U
themissinglink
Re: The Bible Code Posted on: 2007/2/19 16:16
Just can't stay away
From MD. (U.S.)
Who is Chuck Missler? I'm talking about "The Bible Code" published

in 1997 by author Michael Drosnin that predicted in advance the

destruction of the twin towers, Oklahoma City, the Gulf War and

the Rabin assassination.

Not to mention the second decoded book "Bible Code II, The Countdown",

Drosnin's second book published in 2002. These codes were discovered

in the origional Hebrew version of the Old Testiment. If you

havn't seen these books, you need to...
wizanda
Re: The Bible Code Posted on: 2007/2/20 10:00
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Chuck Missler - Wikipedia
Conservative Christian it says on there and maybe one point that put me off, yet the codes are the same and i have used a computerized version of the same software to look my self....

Yet really it is a random pattern in some cases..the one where they find things in letter placed in word looking up and down is too random for my liking of official evidence.

Yet Codes like
Egypt = Man
Yeshua = Hook, plummet stone, Rook
I.e. as these are placed by the author, and can be confirmed by all.

Yet on the others try it your self and see what you find and you can find anything..as all you are doing is saying well here is an alphabet, lets use the letters from it to make words.
Well that is my opinion of some of it anyways....

N B with U
(1) 2 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post