Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Re: I will help Posted on: 2006/1/28 11:20
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
I think I have worked out what part of Kali is and how we maybe able to fix some of it.

Definition of Kali

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Sounds like now doesn't it Posted on: 2006/2/25 14:16
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
The Sanskrit Puranas by Cornelia Dimmitt
[Apocalypse for the Hindu is the natural ending of the world in the fourth age, the Kali Age. It is one of a series of apocalypses, each of which marks the end of one cycle and the beginning of another creation. The central figure in the story is Vishnu, the preserver God, into whose self the world is absorbed before being born again. Vishnu has already saved humanity on a number of occasions, symbolically appearing as a savior in many different forms. It is said that He will appear again soon, as Kalki, a white horse, destined to destroy the present world and to take humanity to a different, higher plane.]

"All kings occupying the earth in the Kali Age will be wanting in tranquillity, strong in anger, taking pleasure at all times in lying and dishonesty, inflicting death on women, children, and cows, prone to take the paltry possessions of others, with character that is mostly tamas, rising to power and soon falling. They will be short-lived, ambitious, of little virtue, and greedy. People will follow the customs of others and be adulterated with them; peculiar, undisciplined barbarians will be vigorously supported by rulers. Because they go on living with perversion, they will be ruined.

"And Dharma becomes very weak in the Kali age, and people commit sin in mind, speech, and actions... Quarrels, plague, fatal diseases, famines, drought, and calamities appear. Testimonies and proofs have no certainty. There is no criterion left when the Kali age settles down. People become poorer in vigor and luster. They are wicked, full of anger, sinful, false, and avaricious. Bad ambitions, bad education, bad dealings, and bad earnings excite fear. The whole batch becomes greedy and untruthful. Many sudras will become kings, and many heretics will be seen.

"There will arise various sects; sannyasins wearing clothes colored red. Many profess to have supreme knowledge because, thereby, they will easily earn their livelihood. In the Kali age, there will be many false religionists. India will become desolate by repeated calamities, short lives, and various diseases. Everyone will be miserable owing to the dominance of vice and Tamoguna; people will freely commit abortion.

"Earth will be valued only for her mineral treasures. Money alone will confer nobility. Power will be the sole definition of virtue. Pleasure will be the only reason for marriage. Lust will be the only reason for womanhood. Falsehood will win out in disputes. Being dry of water will be the only definition of land. Praise worthiness will be measured by accumulated wealth. Impropriety will be considered good conduct, and only feebleness will be the reason for unemployment. Boldness and arrogance will be equivalent to scholarship. Only those without wealth will show honesty. Just a bath will amount to purification, and charity will be the only virtue. Abduction will be marriage. Simply to be well dressed will signify propriety. And any hard-to-reach water will be deemed a pilgrimage site. The pretense of greatness will be the proof of it, and powerful men with many severe faults will rule over all the classes on earth. Oppressed by their excessively greedy rulers, people will hide in valleys between mountains, where they will gather honey, vegetables, roots, fruits, birds, flowers and so forth. Suffering from cold, wind, heat and rain, they will put on clothes made of tree bark and leaves. And no one will live as long as twenty-three years. Thus in the Kali Age humankind will be utterly destroyed."

N B with U
suzyq
Re: I will help Posted on: 2006/2/25 18:33
Just can't stay away
Yonatan,

Greetings,

I am suzyq, your welcome moderator, at Wizanda. I am here to also serve you.

We apologize for the glitch that appeared in the system when you attempted to sign in. Wizanda is working on it and will get back to us. We have been zealfully making many additions to the site these past couple of weeks and perhaps overlooked something in the welcome sign-in section.

We are delighted to have you posting with us and very grateful. You happen to have chosen one of Wizanda's favorite topics. However, it will be difficult for us to get back with you, until we have retreived your data, so if you could please make a private post to one of us upon reading this, it would be greatly appreciated.

I can tell you have much to discuss and we are anxious to hear more about your project, as well. Perhaps even meet some of your friends who are also working in this area.

We are one family and embrace you all!

To get to know me or anyone else on the site simply double click our name when it appears and it will take you to our biography page. At the bottom will be a list of all the articles we choose to reply to or create. I find this the quickest way to get into someone else's thoughts of days from the past. Remember though, my thoughts may have already changed on this a new day! The page also as you know will give you other data about each of us we wish to share.

Love and Gratitude,
suzyq
wizanda
Re: I will help Posted on: 2006/2/25 20:34
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
There was nothing up with the system back then I did check at the time, maybe didn't click finnish, so no data was inputted.

Also since then if it was in the system, an email has been sent out to all members.

so guess we will just have to..............................
closeyes

N B with U
« 1 (2) 3 4 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post