Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Fire or Peace? How do people see it? Posted on: 2007/4/28 9:11
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Within all texts globally the fire of cleaning is related and it is very worrying to me knowing that all other prophecies have passed.

So how is this meant to occur from your own interpretations of all religious and spiritual texts globally as one?

So how do people think it will occur or what will happen?

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: Fire or Peace? How do people see it? Posted on: 2007/4/30 21:54
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
The fire

Psa 11:6
(6) Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.

Psa 21:9
(9) Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine anger: the LORD shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall devour them.

Psa 50:3-5
(3) Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.
(4) He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that he may judge his people.
(5) Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.

Covenant against me with sacrifice "Al" is still "but" in many languages and against not with, God does not need sacrifices (Balaam teaching).

Psa 68:2
(2) As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.

Psa 78:21-22
(21) Therefore the LORD heard this, and was wroth: so a fire was kindled against Jacob, and anger also came up against Israel;
(22) Because they believed not in God, and trusted not in his salvation: (Yeshua)

Psa 78:63-64
(63) The fire consumed their young men; and their maidens were not given to marriage.
(64) Their priests fell by the sword; and their widows made no lamentation.

Psa 80:15-16
(15) And the vineyard which thy right hand hath planted, and the branch that thou madest strong for thyself.
(16) It is burned with fire, it is cut down: they perish at the rebuke of thy countenance.

Psa 97:3
(3) A fire goeth before him, and burneth up his enemies round about.

Isa 5:20-24
(20) Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
(21) Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!
(22) Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink:
(23) Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!
(24) Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the LORD of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.

Isa 9:19
(19) Through the wrath of the LORD of hosts is the land darkened, and the people shall be as the fuel of the fire: no man shall spare his brother.

Isa 10:16-17
(16) Therefore shall the Lord, the Lord of hosts, send among his fat ones leanness; and under his glory he shall kindle a burning like the burning of a fire.
(17) And the light of Israel shall be for a fire, and his Holy One for a flame: and it shall burn and devour his thorns and his briers in one day;

Isa 27:11
(11) When the boughs thereof are withered, they shall be broken off: the women come, and set them on fire: for it is a people of no understanding: therefore he that made them will not have mercy on them, and he that formed them will shew them no favour.

Isa 29:5-6
(5) Moreover the multitude of thy strangers shall be like small dust, and the multitude of the terrible ones shall be as chaff that passeth away: yea, it shall be at an instant suddenly.
(6) Thou shalt be visited of the LORD of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire.

Isa 30:27-28
(27) Behold, the name of the LORD cometh from far, burning with his anger, and the burden thereof is heavy: his lips are full of indignation, and his tongue as a devouring fire:
(28) And his breath, as an overflowing stream, shall reach to the midst of the neck, to sift the nations with the sieve of vanity: and there shall be a bridle in the jaws of the people, causing them to err. (murdering Christ)

Isa 33:11-12
(11) Ye shall conceive chaff, ye shall bring forth stubble: your breath, as fire, shall devour you.
(12) And the people shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the fire.
Isa 66:15-17
(15) For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
(16) For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.
(17) They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.

Jer 5:13-14
(13) And the prophets shall become wind, and the word is not in them: thus shall it be done unto them.
(14) Wherefore thus saith the LORD God of hosts, Because ye speak this word, behold, I will make my words in thy mouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them.

Jer 15:14
(14) And I will make thee to pass with thine enemies into a land which thou knowest not: for a fire is kindled in mine anger, which shall burn upon you.

Jer 17:4-5
(4) And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.
(5) Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.

Eze 5:1-4
(1) And thou, son of man, take thee a sharp knife, take thee a barber's razor, and cause it to pass upon thine head and upon thy beard: then take thee balances to weigh, and divide the hair.
(2) Thou shalt burn with fire a third part in the midst of the city, when the days of the siege are fulfilled: and thou shalt take a third part, and smite about it with a knife: and a third part thou shalt scatter in the wind; and I will draw out a sword after them.
(3) Thou shalt also take thereof a few in number, and bind them in thy skirts.
(4) Then take of them again, and cast them into the midst of the fire, and burn them in the fire; for thereof shall a fire come forth into all the house of Israel.

Eze 15:6
(6) Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; As the vine tree among the trees of the forest, which I have given to the fire for fuel, so will I give the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

Eze 15:2-8
(2) Son of man, What is the vine tree more than any tree, or than a branch which is among the trees of the forest?
(3) Shall wood be taken thereof to do any work? or will men take a pin of it to hang any vessel thereon?
(4) Behold, it is cast into the fire for fuel; the fire devoureth both the ends of it, and the midst of it is burned. Is it meet for any work?
(5) Behold, when it was whole, it was meet for no work: how much less shall it be meet yet for any work, when the fire hath devoured it, and it is burned?
(6) Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; As the vine tree among the trees of the forest, which I have given to the fire for fuel, so will I give the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
(7) And I will set my face against them; they shall go out from one fire, and another fire shall devour them; and ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I set my face against them.
(8) And I will make the land desolate, because they have committed a trespass, saith the Lord GOD.

Hos 8:13-14
(13) They sacrifice flesh for the sacrifices of mine offerings, and eat it; but the LORD accepteth them not; now will he remember their iniquity, and visit their sins: they shall return to Egypt.
(14) For Israel hath forgotten his Maker, and buildeth temples; and Judah hath multiplied fenced cities: but I will send a fire upon his cities, and it shall devour the palaces thereof.

Joe 2:3
(3) A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.

Joe 2:30-31
(30) And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
(31) The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Oba 1:18
(18) And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.

Esau to me is a form of African Yeshua or Eshu.

Mic 1:4
(4) And the mountains shall be molten under him, and the valleys shall be cleft, as wax before the fire, and as the waters that are poured down a steep place.

Mic 1:7
(7) And all the graven images thereof shall be beaten to pieces, and all the hires thereof shall be burned with the fire, and all the idols thereof will I lay desolate: for she gathered it of the hire of an harlot, and they shall return to the hire of an harlot.

Nah 1:5-7
(5) The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
(6) Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.
(7) The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.

Zep 1:18
(18) Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD'S wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.

Zep 3:8
(8) Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.

Zec 13:8-9
(8) And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
(9) And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post