Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Eucharist is Anti-Christ Posted on: 2007/6/21 9:30
Helper
From Nottingham, UK

Jer 51:7

(7)  Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD'S hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad.

Jer 25:14-17

(14)  For many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of them also: and I will recompense them according to their deeds, and according to the works of their own hands.

(15)  For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it.

(16)  And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.

(17)  Then took I the cup at the LORD'S hand, and made all the nations to drink, unto whom the LORD had sent me:

Hab 2:15-16

(15)  Woe unto him that giveth his neighbour drink, that puttest thy bottle to him, and makest him drunken also, that thou mayest look on their nakedness!

(16)  Thou art filled with shame for glory: drink thou also, and let thy foreskin be uncovered: the cup of the LORD'S right hand shall be turned unto thee, and shameful spewing shall be on thy glory.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post