Oneness - True Faith
David_Goodpasture
UFO's and the Bible... Making the E.T. connection Posted on: 2005/9/26 20:19
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
So before I start pulling out scripture of where >> I think << I can prove UFO's are in the Bible... i'd like to hear some thoughts anyone else first on what they believe, and if you believe E.T. does exist... which anyone with common sense should accept, then what does this do to Angels God etc. compare and contrast. would love some feed back, thanks. Love ya guys.

David.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
qOLOp
Re: UFO's and the Bible... Making the E.T. connection Posted on: 2005/9/27 20:05
=->qOLOp
Right on David, I was fixing to post a thread on ufos myself. This is Dude here and I have some, in fact a lot, of expertise in this area. Around 1992 I got into Ufos, went to seminars, ufo conferances, bought 2000 dollars worth of videos and books and educated myself on it. The Holy Ghost (shekinah) helped me tremendoulsy also, as that spirit can guide in ways we cannot.

Anywho it became obvious to me after a short time that something was going on. And not to long after that I had my first sighting, of what I thought was a huge falling star, but it did three 90% turns and never slowed down. Thats imppossible for a meteor to do that, and our current technology doesnt allow that. Thats what I thought then. Later I found out about area 51, and now know our government has a version of a ufo, that probably can do that. But nobodys talking in our government. However several books are out by retired military types, who do talk about it. The Day after Roswell, by Lt Col. Phillip Corso is a good one.

It wasnt long before I started having lots of sightings of all kinds, back to back, everywhere I went I would see ufos of various sizes and types, doing amazing manuvors. Usually I was by myself but sometimes I had witnesses. I have never lost my interest in ufos so for 15 yrs I have had sightings and some rather unique experiences. This could be a book, but will keep it short for the readers here.

I have found out, and this is important to remember that many various players have ufos.. Several governments have them, but its classified. Satan and the fallen angels have them as seen in ancient archives like the ptyamids and tibet, ect. Heaven has them as well and several bible verses prove that, like 2 Kings 6:17 where Elijah prayed for his servants eyes to be opened, so he could see heavens ufos hovering all around them.. Hilter was building them at pernerbe, an undreground base at the end of the war. Thats where america and russia and england got the technology, from the scientists and papers there. Germany during the 20,s and 30's was experimenting with them, and it was on the front pages of there magazines and newspapers of those times. No secrets there, but our government are such assholes they lie and say, "we dont know". But it was front page news in germany for 30 yrs. I have seen some of those papers, and magazines.

I saw on the history channel this week that England has released all 10,000 documents, of ufo sightings in england, they are going piblic about it after decades of denial and threats to those who saw.. Its amazing how a government will say to someone who sees one, "we'll kill you if you talk". Then turn around and release 10,000 documants. What kind of chance do we have with governments like this? Who the hell do they think they are? satanists? I dont want to get sidetracked. The point I am making is when you see one, it could be from Heaven, satan, or some government in humanity. They are not all bad like christians have been told. The churches teach its all demonic, but then satan owns the churchs, and has them worshipping him by dragon doctrine of immortality of the soul, sunday sacredness, and spiritualism. All these are a lie and the bible condemns all three of these, and calls it dragon (satan) worship. So its no wonder satans voice thru the churches tell us, its all demonic. Satan doenst want us to know Heaven has them, and our governments dont want ya to know they have them.. Heaven doesnt really care and has no secrets, but then heaven aint running earth, satan is..again I dont want to get sidetracked.

Three weeks before sepy 11th, i was camping high in the rocky mountians. It was at the end of a 4 yr vision quest, learning esotoric things, magic, shamanisn, energys, grids, matrixes and such. I could tell it was building to a cresendo, and coming to a head. So the spirit led me to a place where I was safe, and where everything could line up. I new it was set for a certian night. As the sun set that night I walked out of my RV and looked up, there above me were 7 ufos of a type, I had never seen before. Four made a square, and three of them made a triangle, very low above me. As I was looking at one of them, I thought to myself, "I want to see inside of it". The next thing I knew I left my body, and was standing inside of this ufo. It was brilliant gold light inside. So bright I couldnt see anything. A human form moved in the light and stood before me and said, "Dennis, you are not supposed to be in here, we are here to help you, now get out". It was an order, so I said "ok". and was back in my body looking back up in the sky at them. I went inside and started what i HAD COME THERE TO DO. iT LASTED NINE HOURS AS i LEFT MY BODY AND WENT INTO THE MATRIX FOR A SPECIAL PURPOSE.. aNYWHO, i COULDNT HAVE DONE THAT WITHOUT HELP. i NEEDED TO CHANGE MY VIBRATION, AND HAVE DOORS OPENED IN THE SPIRITUAL REALMS, THAT NO SHAMAN or hindu or new ager, COULD DO. sO IT TOOK HEAVENS UFOS BEAMING ME WITH SOMEKIND OF ENERGY, TO CHANGE MY VIBRATION, SO i COULD GET THRU THE DOORS AND AROUND THE GUARDIANS POSTED THERE BY SATAN..dabg it I hit the caps key by mistake, shucky durn... The long and short of it is, once I got to where I needed to be for maximum effect, God opened the Alter by his Throne,where all the martyers are, and let them speak thru me, into the grids of earth. Thats all I can say about that...This is all on the down low anyways soz don't ask....

Now I recommend a sight called, iwasabducted.com - its a place for abductees to go and consol each others. There are some very nice people there, I studied abductions for 12 yrs. What satan is doing is grabbing women when their eggs drop, they take the egg and return the women. Then they make new life forms from these eggs, by mixing it with other types of DNA. I am sure this is where the little grays come from. They are test tube creations and forced thru fear to work for satan. There are draco reptiles also who are just mean, which appear to be part human also from these eggs, taken from women abductees. There also human looking hybreds who are human looking on the outside but something else on the inside. Many of these are on earth in high positions. All of this is from abducted womens eggs. Satan cannot create life by spoken word like God and Jesus can. So he has to start with life, like a living human egg.
Satans really perverted, any satanist should just leave this twisted entity.
I had 3 tall grays materialze in my living room about 2 yrs ago. They got caught on tape and were recorded. Unfortunally I dont have the tape, but Heavens forces do have that tape. It was most likly presented to Jesus, letting him know, "Dennis is at it again". lol Anywho that is a long story and I wont go into it here. After that, I was followed by a huge ufo for a few days to threaten and intimidate me. It was a principalitys or satans personal ufo. I dont know for sure. It showed up a few days after the grays appeared in my home. I was walking out of wal-marts about noonish with about 20 other people. I got about 10 feet out the front door and looked up. There was this huge ufo with big tornados springing up and down from its surface, with lighting blasting all over and around it too. It came in a thousand miles a second and stopped right in front of me and those 20 other people. It was only about 500 ft up, really low. The other peoples jaws dropped open, their eyes popped out of their heads, and thay all started backing into wal-marts, never taking their eyes of of it.. I smiled and waved at it as I walked to my car, and got in and left. I am so used to ufos after hundreds of sightings in 15 yrs, i dont even slow down for em anymore. Anyways it followed my car out of the parking lot and suddenly it started pouring rain down so hard on me, I couldnt see 3 feet out my windshield. I drove anyway figuring no one else was on the road in those conditions. about 10 miles later it quit and the ufo was gone. I guess satan had to do a personal drive by because 3 of his tall grays got caught on tape while in my home, while I was gone, and that went to Jesus.. Satan wanted to test my fortitude, I think.. I dont really know cause he aint talking to me either. Hes kinda like our governments, an asshole...

Let me expain why I dont care anymore and cannot be intimidated or scared by the bad guys to much anymore. The night of sept 10th at 9pm, I was driving down the mountians from about 13,000 feet up. At about 9,000 ft I broke into a clearing and could see the night sky, immediatly i saw a black falling star, with a red and yellow ring around it coming in from the north. As soon as it got in front of me, it slowed down and stopped, right in front of me. Well I knew it wasnt a meteor at that point. I could see a window on the side with light coming out of it. But this ufo was completly black, i had never seen a black ufo before. Using telepathy I projected inside this black ufo, "what type of ship is this"? The reply came back, "this is a death ship". I became alarmed and tried to use my third eye to see inside the ship, even trying to project my spirit body inside to see. But all I could see was that bright golden light again, plus something wouldnt let me project inside, i was being blocked. So I asked in power and authority,"who authorized this death ship"? The answer came back, "Jesus". It got real quite as I pondered that. I didnt believe it, so I took authority over it in Jesus name and demanded again, "who authorized this death ship"? The answer came back "Jesus". In rage I screamed at them, "By the power of Jesus Christ do not lie to me, who authorized this death ship"? the answer came back, "Jesus".. I sat ther stunned, looking at this death ship hovering right in front of me. As I slowly realized and accepted the answer, it slowly dissappeared in front of me, coinciding with my own resolution, concerning their answer of Jesus. Once gone I drove dowen the mountian and went to bed at my camp. The next mourning I woke up and it was Sept 11, 2001.. I will never forget that, and knowing that Jesus signed off on the twin towers to be taken out, makes me realize, satan will be killed by Jesus in the lake of fire, when Jesus gets ready to do that, and nothing can stop it. Satan is gonna get killed by Jesus, he is not immortal, another lie the churches put out.

Ufos dont bother me anymore when I see them, doest matter whos they are. I serve a powerful God and a mighty King whos name is Yashua. And he will kill all wierdos, perverts, and satanists when that day comes. And I cant wait. So when satan showed up to scare me, I just smiled and got into my car and drove home. Piss on him, I dont have time for intimidation from satan. That was a huge mistake on his part. It just brought heavens ufos in closer to me, for the next sevral months to keep satans ufos away. I saw them many times. I knew ther was a war going on over my head... This stuff can really take ya higher, in Jesus that is. Praise his name...

Anywhos this is just a small part of my ufo experiences. I have learned a lot in 15 plus yrs studying them. There is a group of feast keepers, down in Texas at Weslaco, that builds a form of Ufo, but our government has run them out of the country. Theres just a headquarters down there now. I have been there 3 times taklking to them. Amazing people.. I want my own Ufo, seems like everybodys got one but me. I know electricty for 30 yrs now. I understand anti-gravity technology and it works. If I had about 100,000 dollars I could get one built. Ya just goota be careful that national security doesnt confiscate it from ya, cause they will. Ufos were built in the late 1800's by Nikola Tesla, and others. By the early 1900's there were schematics in several science labs to build them. JP morgan pulled the money from Tesla, and our government killed him later, many think. Beacuse Tesla didnt like killer governments. And america kills our boys all the time in wars for drugs (vietnam) for popes (vietnam) for politics and for big business. Very few wars are fought for ligitimate reasons. Most are about greed and power.

At the battle of Troy and in Alexabder the Greats time; Many times ufos showed up and turned the battles for some of these ancint empires. Its commen knowledge back then and its commen knowledge now, for anybody who wants to know. If ya want to know, your bodys magnectic field will change, and it will start to come to you, because your magnitized for it now.. If ya are afraid, that emotion will create a magnectic field in your body that will oppose all knowledge and sightings, and it wont happen. You are your own creator in these areas. To be closed minded is death. To be open minded is life. Jesus taught us that, but how many christians have been brainwashed to be closed minded by satans denominations on earh today. I mean look at it, any sunday school class in the entire world teaches satans doctrines. And those doctrines are: all humans are immortal, sunday is sacred, and spiritualism.. So break out of the religious matrix abd be set free, thru Jesus Christ, that is.. Man that was a huge hit David...You hit monstrous with that question about Ufos.. Right on brother, pleasure to meet you... Dude out! Whos next? Dont be shy now... lol
David_Goodpasture
Re: UFO's and the Bible... Making the E.T. connection Posted on: 2005/9/27 22:56
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
Thank you Dude ;) for sharing your experiences. here is a good website on antigravity technologies etc. www.americanantigravity.com .... just for anyone who's a questioner of what Dude just said.. in fact David Sereda, a UFO and physics expert just posted an article there about UFO's propulsion, the dimensions, and proving that God does exist through science, not just faith. If anyone else would care to share i'd love to hear it... also i'd love to hear a lot more about E.T.'s that reside in this universe ... i.e. humanoids from other planets, and what their roles are in shaping our religion. The universe is humongous, beyond belief, beyond imagination, beyong reality. They ARE out there, i do not believe we are the only ones. So what are their religions? Do they also know God? Have any worlds been taken over by satan already instead? As what appears to be happening here, as far as evil and greed goes. I always pictured God and Satan in a metaphorical sense, God was the Good in the Universe, the caring loving kind intelligent creatures, and lucifer were the bad ones, who could give a crap about the human race... which would probably be an irrational race with some type of argument such as.. well the universe is teeming with life, experiments with one race won't hurt anything. I believe it's all about morals, and if we evolved with no direction, we'd experiment on everything as well, and eventually as we ventured into space we'd do the same. Yu're really getting me to open up and be honest on views about the Bible, thanks for the response Dude. Anyone else? I'd appreciate it deeply.
qOLOp
Re: UFO's and the Bible... Making the E.T. connection Posted on: 2005/9/28 4:54
=->qOLOp
Hi David, I just wanted to say thanks for the web site on anti-gravity. I lo-ove that stuff. Anywho I can answer most of your questions about the E.T. religions, depending on which E.T. it is of course. But I am gonna pass and let others talk right now. In a few days I'll post something but I want others to give their experiences or questions or whatever. Later man...dude out...its time for my ufo ride...lol
(1) 2 3 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post