Oneness - True Faith
David_Goodpasture
2012? Posted on: 2005/10/1 0:25
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
are you ready for a change? As you can see from here on this site, and world events, your evironment and the people of the world are changing around you extremely fast... something is definitely on the horizon. So before you think you are 100% correct in your beliefs... i ask you to question them. This is not a message from me, this is a message from God. Peace and love to all.

David
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: 2012? Posted on: 2005/10/1 6:55
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
2012 is the end of the Mayan calendar, as the sun will go dark just before it flips on it axis. This happens every 20,000 years; the North Pole has been all over the world, Canada, Iceland. There is scientific evidence to prove this; the Mayans calendar on events in the cosmos has been proven to be correct, as they predicted an eclipse to the exact time.
Also about the same time, the world is expected to pass through the photon belt this is due to coincide with the earths flip.
If both these things happen, all the prophecies will be as written.
Indeed as the earth goes through the photon belt it will appear like fire hitting the earth's atmosphere. The fact that Mohammed mentioned the weight of an atom during his prophecies of this event; I find remarkable. As even according to Mohammed he was illiterate and we didn't understand atoms at that point.
The fact that carbon based life forms are 666 in atomic structure, just adds to the number of similarities, within the prophetic books.
According to information I have found, we may take up to 1000 years to travel through the photon belt.
It looks like if all of these things are correct, the world is heading for a very sharp change.
To begin with there will be much tribulation as these changes come into effect.
Those who are ready to ascend to a high level of consciousness need not fear as according to all the books, all of this is expected.
Those who are trapped in a material living though i.e. carbon based life 666. You better get learning more talents, wisdom and love for your frequency to change.

Quote:

Dan 12:2-3 And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. (3) And those who are wise shall shine as the brightness of the sky; and those who turn many to righteousness shall shine as the stars forever and ever.

Hopefully this makes sense to a number of you who are determined to stay in this reality as if truth.
If you are expecting Christ to save you, depends if you follow his words, when the photon belt hits as this will be his coming, from what I can make out of factual evidence.

N B with U
qOLOp
Re: 2012? Posted on: 2005/10/12 0:20
=->qOLOp
Dude here, its interesting Wizanda; that ya mentioned Daniel 12:2-3 and this resurrection. I would like to expound on it some, along with 2012. This resurrection is mixed, of rightuos and unrightuos. It appears to be timed with Gods kingdom coming to earth, along with the new jerusalem that desends from heaven to earth, probably in 2012. When the New Jerusalem lands on earth, it causes an earthquake that is world wide. Then a resurrection takes place. The saints are resurrected and taken to the New Jerusalem, to be used as witnesses to harvest nations, at that time. But some who are resurrected are wicked. This could be the pharasees, like Ciaphus, who had Jesus killed. They will not be allowed into the New Jerusalem, as part of their punsihment. Many people under estimate Jesus second coming. He does not come back like a lamb, but like a roaring lion. The bible tells us that.

I suspect their will be many popes and prelates resurrected also , who will not be allowed into the kingdom either. Jesus knows how to play a game like this. However its not a game, when you are shut out of the kingdom. We sevrve a mighty God, and He is not to be trifled with. Many are going to find that out, in this mixed resurrection, when they are banned from entering the New Jerusalem, while millions of others are allowed inside. 2012 seems to be the date for all of this to happen, but it could happen before this also, it depends on some things which shall become obvious in the next year or two. We shall see what happens...peace
David_Goodpasture
Re: 2012? Posted on: 2005/10/12 11:09
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
dude, you always seem to speak as if you know more than you say.. it's very intruiging... i'd like a chat sometime ;)
(1) 2 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post