Oneness - True Faith
scotty
Recruiting Creativity Posted on: 2005/9/30 9:33
Just popping in
From California
I found this gentleman, Mike, to be highly creative and potentially giving to the cause. He rips wonderfully smooth and creative web as well as intensely smooth video in music and movies. Check out his wonders here - http://www.mdfilms.net/

MESSAGE TO MIKE:

I just ventured into your site and must say that not only does your video rock with cleanliness and all but your web site design is cutting edge and clean as well. This coming from ther Founder of Intrawork... http://www.intrawork.com.

You know, I have 10 original songs now and I am seriously thinking about trying to lay them down on MP3 and a CD with cover and all. In doing so I am wondering if you might be up for producing video for a song or two of what we have going.

I'll get down to business rather than waste time. While working with high levels in Military Intelligence in 2003 an all powerful, all loving supreme being sent me visions; the most primary vision was that Heaven is on Earth. With this established you can only imagine the questions, answers, challenges and adventures that have followed.

Creatively many things have come out of the initial findings which include a main movie script, several songs, scriptured writings, poetry and a grouping of people whom are feeling the same things.

I think that your talent in producing video could help us immensley. Specifically if you were to help produce a music video for the song, "A World as One". No need for band members in the video rather you would be charged with simply going out and making the best with what you've got. Essentially fusing the lyrics, melody and mood setting message best with what you know how to do; video.

Come check out a few of my links:

My Biz
My Site
Latest Invention

Best email to reach me at is scott@scottbruno.com. Looking forward to hearing from you Mike!

Scott

Scott Bruno
A Gentle Warrior
http://www.scottbruno.com
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
suzyq
Re: Recruiting Creativity Posted on: 2006/1/31 17:47
Just can't stay away
Scotty,

As you know I did download all of your songs and I listen to them often. The quality is not great, yet I just ignore this for now. The imprint and the words are what touch my heart.

I do look forward to your working with someone like Mike at mdfilms or another recoding firm to produce your first CD. You have talent!

Please be certain to announce to us first when this jewel CD is available! I am so moved by the song, Gentle is the Warrior. Tears stream down my cheeks!

You have yet to really mention much about your movie script. I pray you will bless us with more of your poetry and writings soon. Manifest Scotty! Touch the Stars!

Did you ever get a response from Mike at mdfilms? Curious?
I know you...when one door closes another opens. Keep us all posted!

We love you and miss you Scotty,
suzyq
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post