Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
What is a True Follower of Christ? Posted on: 2005/10/19 11:35
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Someone who follows his teachings:

What were his teachings?
Quote:

1. To be like children in spirit, not having a comparative way of judging people, yet to look in innocence.

2. To receive eternal life, follow the commandments and give up wealth, to help others.

3. By forgiving others and changing your ways, then you are also forgiven.

4. By how you think, you will be judged; with what measure, you will be measured!

5. Christ taught to share amongst everyone, remembering Christ in the sharing of bread, amongst the family.

6. Talk to strangers and even give to your enemy, to show them love.

7. Keep to the law of the Bible, especially the commandments.

8. By watching what you say and how you act towards others is what you will be judged by; in other words by your works.

9. That God is the king of kings and lord of lords.

10. Aiming to be perfect, as God is.

11. To understand that the knowledge of God is more important then sacrifices.

12. To increase the skills that you are born with, and not worry about possessions and riches.

13. That in the ways of nature (world) there are principles that can be used for life i.e. as in the parables that Christ taught.

14. That we all can be as Christ was and work for God, so making us brothers and sisters of his.

15. Show people 1st by example of helping others and then teaching the things of God.

What is not following Christ, yet are Christian teachings?
Quote:

1. To be like a Pharisees having judgments ready for everyone, adding extra rules to make things heavy.

2. Those who believe he was murdered by God, so you can steal his inheritance and so receive eternal live with out following his teachings; this is stealing as in the parable of the vine dressers son. Also how can you be a friend of someone and then say it was good they died?

3. Those who don't watch their wording and action to help others. Also those who never forgive, yet give it up to Christ, as if he told you to.

4. People who think that Christ will take every sin off you, and by him you will be saved. When in fact it is who you are and how strong your spirit is, not how much you can lean on another, to do your own work; as his parables tell you.

5. Following the drinking of wine in remembrance of him wasn't said by him (in fact he asked his followers not to drink of the vine, it is mistranslated on purpose). So as for drinking his blood and believing you are eating his flesh, this as far as is established in the old testament, is a sin and a cause, for people to be chucked out of the house of God, according to the law.

6. Not mixing with sinners and only giving to each other to edify each other. Give to your enemy in revenge, as God will get them and drop coals on their head.

7. You are free of the law and by believing that God came and died for you, you can be saved.

8. It is not by your works, yet by faith alone in Christ.

9. Christ is lord of lords and king of kings, people have taken a human principles of a prince, becomes a king. Yet God is infinite, so when does that happen that Christ becomes king? Indeed he has been given authority over people, yet as a lord not as God, who has ultimate say in everything.

10. Aiming to be as Christ; when he told you to be perfect and that people could do more then he did with faith in God.

11. To believe that through Christ being a living sacrifice, you have eternal life.

12. To have wealth so that you can help others.

13. That nothing can be learnt from the ways of nature (the world).

14. That we must be under Christ and the most we can ever reach is a sinner who says they follow Christ.

15. 1st convert people to the teachings of Christ, and then through his example teach others.

Now all of the Anti-Christ teachings are written by John and Paul and to each I will back it up with scripture, too show you why not. Now if you believe in any of the last list, I advice you to reconsider and go over Christ teachings your self, as all of these are from the beast. Most of these in some way break the commandments, break the law, and if you are supposed to be a follower of Christ you will definitely be judged by the words he said.
There is probably more I can add to this, yet these are some of the key teaching and some of the most despicable things I see taught by Christians.
So for each of these, I will go over it in scripture and explain where and why it is so, a lot is contained in many of my articles, yet I felt I would make a quick list.
To see where else people need some of these points explaining, even for me with this whole matter, I must say it is like a big knot of string; that needs untangling to even see how long the piece of string is.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
David_Goodpasture
Re: What is a True Follower of Christ? Posted on: 2005/10/19 16:57
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
I'm so glad we are able to speak our minds here, and tell the truths about things without some power hungry moderator banning us (as happened to merecently on another site, where people are extremely narrow minded and egotistical) I personally think this is the best thread you've ever posted Wiz, ad i think you should use it as sort of a poster child example and get it as wide spread as you can, every point you hit here was right on, and exactly the way i feel as well. Love ya man, take care, and talk to ya soon.
qOLOp
Re: What is a True Follower of Christ? Posted on: 2005/10/19 21:09
=->qOLOp
Hey David, what was that site ya got banned from. Let me take a crack at it..lol Serious now, please give me the address...Dude here, I forgot to log in, sorry.
wizanda
Re: What is a True Follower of Christ? Posted on: 2005/10/19 21:30
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Yeh add the URL we can all go

Thxz for the compliment, the only problem with using this post to stick on other forums is as dude can tell you, I did that on Christian links, boy are they Pharisees!!
Did you find that dude? Later when I got my own pc and my E-Sword, I went back and went over it. It was so like what happened with Christ, even the way they spoke to me saying your father is the devil ect. Yet as you were aware I didn't have E-sword then and really for many it has to be backed up in scripture. The only problem with this is each point mentioned here has become an article, to convey the information as to be understood.
I still haven't found the perfect way to put the information across to be easily understood. One is the blatant parts i.e. the stealing the inheritance and the parable of the vine dressers son, which is Paul's many teaching that we have an inheritance.
The easy ones are the easiest, some of these here are too much, like I found on Christian links sticking about not to drink wine. It gets too complicated as first you need to explain the mistranslation.
We will figure out an easy way and as more of us find here, the more chance there is of a good solution.

N B with U
(1) 2 3 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post