Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
The Word 'jesus' is a Swear Word Posted on: 2020/1/12 18:30
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
In my understanding of Ancient Hebrew, adding a Yod to the start of something, makes it add '+ shall' to a word.

Therefore in Isaiah 51:8, the Grub shall trample down, as Yeshua prophesied about the Gentiles (Luke 21:24).

If the Rabbinic Jews weren't such racists, they'd already know this; as in the Greek the word 'sēs', wasn't translated from Hebrew, which is illogical (Matthew 6:19-21).

Isaiah 51:8 For the moth will eat them up like a garment, and the worm (j+sēs) shall eat them like wool; but my righteousness will be forever, and my salvation (Yeshua) to all generations.

This is all purposeful, that the Salvation of God is placed as a comparison to the fake idol 'jesus', where we can show how they've precisely created contradictions between John, Paul, and Simon to fulfil prophecy.

Matthew 7:6 "Don't give that which is holy to the dogs, neither throw your pearls before the pigs, lest perhaps they 'trample them under their feet' (יסוס), and turn and 'tear you to pieces' (יסס).

The word sus, and sēs means 'to trample down' or 'to tear away', which can be the word j+sēs.

Luke 12:33-34 Sell that which you have, and give gifts to the needy. Make for yourselves purses which don't grow old, a treasure in the heavens that doesn't fail, where no thief approaches, neither moth (sēs) destroys. (34) For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Here the word sēs hasn't been translated from Hebrew to Greek, as it is cryptic in the contexts; that 'jesus' is a fake idol, and Yeshua is the Salvation of God which is beyond form.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post