Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
How Zion is the Name of the Messiah Posted on: 2020/1/15 10:00
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Zion is a symbolic place of David (2 Samuel 5:7); which is used about David's Flock in phrases like 'Daughter of Zion' in many places - Zion is the place of David, and his people.

When we look at the Hebrew of Flock and Zion (ציון ▬ צאן), we can see the interconnection of the words, as it is only different vowels; thus a slightly different expression of the same meanings.

Symbolically Zion are the people of David's Flock, those who shall stample down together as the Children of God united; when David their Messiah unites the Tribes (Ezekiel 34:23-24, Ezekiel 37:24-25, Jeremiah 23:5, Jeremiah 30:8-9, Jeremiah 33:15, Hosea 3:5, Isaiah 55:3, Isaiah 22:22, Isaiah 9:6-7, Revelation 5:5, etc.).

The person to come symbolically is the unifier of religion, and thus prophesied by Baha'u'llah as the one to come to aid his cause, with the name of the city 'Zion':

"How great the blessedness that awaiteth the king who will arise to aid My Cause in My kingdom, who will detach himself from all else but Me! Such a king is numbered with the companions of the Crimson Ark--the Ark which God hath prepared for the people of Bahá. All must glorify his name, must reverence his station, and aid him to unlock the cities with the keys of My Name, the omnipotent Protector of all that inhabit the visible and invisible kingdoms. Such a king is the very eye of mankind, the luminous ornament on the brow of creation, the fountainhead of blessings unto the whole world. Offer up, O people of Bahá, your substance, nay your very lives, for his assistance." - (Bahá'u'lláh, Kitáb-i-Aqdas, 1873)

In Hebrew we have a few verses that say 'Zion' becomes the name of Our Elohim (Divine Manifestation), and King.

Psalms 146:10 The Lord of Creation will reign forever; your Divine Being Zion, to all generations. Praise the Lord!

Psalms 147:12 Praise the Lord of Creation Jerusalem! Praise your Divine Being Zion!

Isaiah 52:7 How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of him who brings 'good news', who publishes peace, who brings good news, who proclaims salvation, who says to Zion "King" our Divine Being!"

This same sentence in Isaiah 52:7 is repeated in the 2nd coming in the Quran 43:60-77, at the same timeline around Judgement Day; where those who've accepted the "King" as Messiah are here in the Time to Come.

43:77 And they will call, "O Malik, let your Lord put an end to us!" He will say, "Indeed, you will remain."

In Hebrew Malik would be King, and Divine Messenger like in Isaiah 52:7; yet without vowels the Arabs have created a new angel to come at the end of time.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post