Oneness - True Faith
David_Goodpasture
Karma exists? Posted on: 2006/1/4 14:18
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
There is no such conception as karma without expectation. Expectation is derived from desire. Without desires karma ceases to exist. Therefore we come to the conclusion that karma is only a byproduct of human desires for a greater unknown in some kind of matrix that always comes out to a perfect harmony. Fortunately, this isn't true and karma only exists in ones head. As far as cause and effect go, sure if I throw a ball in the air it will come back down as long as gravity is present, but is that really karma? Or maybe some variation of karma does exist, but it is not absolute. For example, one could cheat on their wife without their wife ever knowing and live happily ever after. Then again, if you kill someone, chances are you're not getting away with it. So what is karma? It only exists when we want it to, kind of like a supreme Diety. It answers that question that some of us just cannot accept at this time.

What is karma? Who has karma?

In more simple terms, what I was saying is; There are two types of karma, cause and effect, which is true, and faith based(or human expectation/desire/want/need induced).... which is not. Now the answer to the two questions. Where is karma? That depends on what type of karma you are talking about, it's either all around us, or not here at all.
Who has karma? I don't think it's possible to attain karma. Unless it's cause and effect. Faith based karma is not absolute. I can be married to my wife for 50 years, cheated on her 5 times in our tenth year of marriage, never tell her, and then live happily ever after because she never found out. Is that karma? You see? Some say "what goes around comes around" ... now that's just silly... and only true to an extent. 2+2 is only valid when it comes out to 4 everytime. You get what I'm saying? As long as we keep everything scientific and mathematical we're just fine, as soon as we start perverting reality with the want for that greater diety controlling our lives, we slip into the faith based beliefs which are never absolute... therefore in my eyes, are just chance happenings made into an absolute definition, which is completely paradoxical and false.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
qOLOp
Re: Karma exists? Posted on: 2006/1/5 12:04
=->qOLOp
Cause and Effect

Vs

=

=

Vs

=

Yeshua Vs Pharisee

i.e.
(Jesus) Vs (Saul a.k.a. Paul and John a.k.a Nicodemus or Nicolaitans)
qOLOp
Re: Karma exists? Posted on: 2006/2/8 4:00
=->qOLOp
What is Karma and the cause and effect of karma can be found here http://www.members.tripod.com/tathaga ... tenment_what_is_karma.htm
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post