Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
How Moses Prophcied the Name Yehoshua Posted on: 2021/11/5 14:44
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Because people do not realize the real name of Yehoshua wasn't J+ses, most of the world is missing a lot of context.

Moses prophetically changed the name of Hosea (H1954), which means Deliverer or Savoir to Yehoshua (H3091), adding an additional Yod to the beginning of his name; which in Hebrew makes it change the meaning to it Shall do something... So Yehoshua means he Shall be a Saviour or Deliverer. It can also mean because of the spelling the Lord Saves, as Yah is Lord (H3050), and Yasha (H3467) is 'to save'.
Quote:
Deuteronomy 3:28 But commission Joshua, and encourage him, and strengthen him; for he shall go over before this people, and he shall cause them to inherit the land which you shall see."

Deuteronomy 31:3 Jehovah your God himself will go over before you. He will destroy these nations from before you, and you shall dispossess them. Joshua will go over before you, as Jehovah has spoken.

Moses then prophesied that Yehoshua will lead the people into the promised land.
Quote:
Exodus 23:20-23 "Behold, I send an angel before you, to keep you by the way, and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. (21) Pay attention to him, and listen to his voice. Don't provoke him, for he will not pardon your disobedience, for my name is in him. (22) But if you indeed listen to his voice, and do all that I speak, then I will be an enemy to your enemies, and an adversary to your adversaries. (23) For my angel shall go before you, and bring you in to the Amorite, the Hittite, the Perizzite, the Canaanite, the Hivite, and the Jebusite; and I will cut them off.

It was prophesied that Yehoshua would remove the false religions, and we see that was started by Yehoshua.
Quote:
Joshua 3:10 Joshua said, "By this you shall know that the living God is among you, and that he will without fail drive the Canaanite, and the Hittite, and the Hivite, and the Perizzite, and the Girgashite, and the Amorite, and the Jebusite out from before you.

When they came back from the Babylonian Exile Yehoshua son of Yehozadek helped build the 2nd temple. Yet it was also acknowledged at that point many among our people accepted false ideologies, and so Yehoshua son of Joseph was prophesied to create a Snare, to remove the hypocrites who still followed a polytheistic or henotheistic structure like the Canaanites, and other ancient religions.

When we understand that Yehoshua son of Joseph and Miriam is prophetic naming going back to Moses; where Joseph was chucked into a pit by his brothers, and given an inheritance to share with the strong. Miriam was a prophetess and the mother of Aaron, who helped create the original priesthood, where it is all part of contexts.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post