Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
The Parables of spreading seeds extras... Posted on: 2006/5/30 7:29
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Ok My bro can be a pain sometimes, as last night as i was going to sleep.....
I had a vision yesterday and was unsure of the context, only very short vision and wasn't sure if it even was one....
so I was told off and it got explained and also loads of extra bits....

Now even though People Find this parable simple nothing Yeshua said was, he double, triple and refrences things in figuratives....

Quote:
And He spoke many things to them in parables, saying, Behold, the sower went out to sow. And as he sowed, some seeds fell by the wayside, and the birds came and devoured them. Some fell on stony places, where they did not have much earth. And they sprang up immediately, because they had no deepness of earth. And the sun rising, they were scorched, and because they had no root, they withered away. And some fell among thorns. And the thorns sprung up and choked them. And some fell on the good ground and yielded fruit, indeed one a hundredfold, and one sixty, and one thirty. He who has ears to hear, let him hear. And the disciples said to Him, Why do You speak to them in parables? He answered and said to them, Because it is given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of Heaven, but it is not given to them. For whoever has, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance. But whoever does not have, from him shall be taken away even that which he has. Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they see not, and hearing they hear not; nor do they understand.
(Mat 13:3-13)

Ok there is the original and needed adding due to the actual outcome.....

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: The Parables of spreading seeds extras... Posted on: 2006/5/30 7:41
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Ok all of these are ours and we were told them, then thought about them after....
Quote:
In a roots search for food, it is where it finds its strength.

Quote:
If a plant has a harsh reality, it can shrivel and rot due to shock.

Quote:
It is the light, that feeds a plant.

Quote:
How can a plant grow with out light everyday?

Quote:
A plant can be given to much light and gets shocked, and die if its roots are not strong enough to take it.

Quote:
A plant that fills to much space, will kill its self.

Quote:
A seed doesn't need to be told how to grow, it knows how to taken in food and let its roots spread, and then to pay homage to the light by following it.

Quote:
A plant grown under artificial light, can find it difficult to come into the real light after a most of life without this.

Quote:
A plant needs a full sprectrum of colours to grow correctly, miss a few and the plant won't grown as intented and may grow deformed.

Still more.... add when asked to....

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post