Oneness - True Faith
David_Goodpasture
Why Chrisitans have it wrong Posted on: 2005/9/30 21:08
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
When i think of Christianity, i think of a cult... a group of people who tell you the only way to "heaven" is through the acceptance of Jesus into your heart. A group of people who will not accept anyone other than Jesus freaks... and i mean at no means is anyone else aloud into their sacred building! for it is viewed as satan entereing the church... and he can't do that! Well i'd like to clear things up. The acceptance of Jesus into your heart has nothing to do with getting into heaven. Infact, the whole notion of accepting Jesus into your heart could very well be considered satanic! God and Jesus both preach, that even he who does not know the Lord can still enter the kingdom of heaven. It's Gods laws you need to accept into your heart, not Jesus. In fact you can say you don't even believe in Jesus! Yet if you are kind and loving, and spread your positive energy i.e. give people a damn hug everyday! smile! tell people the truth about christianty and how twisted it is! (hehe that one's for me) you can still get into heaven or rest peacefully in wherever it is you believe in... is God not one God, and God is fair. Do you honestly think if you do not know Jesus, yet you live a life full of joy, truthfullness, honesty, love, compassion etc. that you would be denied? Let's get this straight Christians... anyone can be and will be accepted into this heaven that you portray is only made out for hardcore sunday building dwelling goats... sorry a bit harsh... but even God calls you sheep and goat... i am running out of time, so i'll try to get to the point before this turns into an all out novel. Do unto other as you would have done unto you... do you want God denying you? So open your hearts to everyone... of any race, any background, and any ---------------->religion<----... Jesus hung out with gangsters thieves etc. he preached to everyone that had an ear.. not just those that followed. Now sorry for picking on christians here, but this is the christian section of things, and i was raised through christianity, and i have never been able to vent... and this is what it has done to me, this is what i saw all my life throughout church. Lots of hypocrisy, backstabbing... talking behind peoples backs... is that what so called people of christ are to do? I challenge anyone here who is christian... to go up to his/her pastor... and ask them why they refer to themselves as worshippers of Christ? Wouldn't you rather be known as worshippers of God... God spoke his message through christ, so why even worship christ in the first place? I really do challenge any christians to get into a discussion with his/her pastor. Don't be scared, if you have any questions you;'d like to ask him/her just go for it, and see what they have to say. The biggest problem in the churches is that, still to this day, you are not allowed to speak (well you are allowed, yet then you will be known as an outcast of the church, and a jesus hater) your mind freely. JUST DO IT... you might see some change come about... but do not forget the message of love and peace, it is the ultimate goal we all wish to achieve. So be accepting... be tolerant, and most of all, love thy neighbor! peace, i love you all, sorry was in a rush typing this out might be a little edgy! take care all.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
blah
Re: Why Chrisitans have it wrong Posted on: 2005/10/1 17:42
Not too shy to talk
From SomeWhere
Do they have it wrong or has the truth been disguised

of light =

:ange3: = Paul
qOLOp
Re: Why Chrisitans have it wrong Posted on: 2005/10/5 1:23
=->qOLOp
You grew up in Christianity????? WHAT???? Do you have any idea what you're even talking about? If you had any idea of what you speak of, you would have to laugh at your own self. There is a good book that explains it all, and might I recommend chapters umm... Genesis through Revelations....yep, that should do it.

qOLOp
Re: Why Chrisitans have it wrong Posted on: 2005/10/5 4:24
=->qOLOp
Quote:
In fact you can say you don't even believe in Jesus!

saying you do not believe in jesus would be also denouncing god the father and the holy spirit. God is a tri-part spirtual being beyond human comprehension, one cannot exist wthout the other.

BTW, youre a moron
(1) 2 3 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post