Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
Analysing Islam Posted on: 2005/12/8 11:21
=->qOLOp
Quote:
I wanted to post some basic teachings of Islam so you can comment on it or ask questions or refute it.And please do not bring a different point in to the discussion.The first basic principle of Islam is that there is only one God and nobody else besides Him has the right to be worshipped.I will wait for your comment and then respond to it.Thank you.

That is correct!
As far as the Bible states other then the books by the pharisees i.e John Nicodemus and Paul!

Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
qOLOp
Re: Analysing Islam Posted on: 2005/12/24 14:41
=->qOLOp
Everybody agrees that there is only one God and only He should be worshipped but only Muslims single out God in their worship.Like for example budhists worship budha, hindus worship a lot of dieties and things other than God, and the christians worship Jesus who is not God or Mary or angels or saints.That is why Islam is the only true religion of God.I will wait for any comments.
wizanda
Re: Analysing Islam Posted on: 2005/12/24 14:42
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Ok Some of what you say I hear and agree strongly with yet other you are far off

Budhists don't worship Buddha, they may worship oneness and enlightenment

Hindu's who worship anything other then Brahma, are wrong as the book clear says God has no image, yet is all images i.e. Brahma One true God and many relflections of this perfection, yet only Brahma is God
Shiva, Vishnu are reflections of the inner core of what Brahma is.

Now Christians are where the problems stem from
The books of Paul and John are false and portray Christ as God. when he even says, even in the current Bible, he was a prophet!
Alot of this is written up on this site and I will continue as to show where every error stems from.

Yeshua said it right as Mohammed said, what occured after is the problems, yet also this was foretold and is God's plan.

The Quran is to be used as criterion and I feel we should with the religions as many people have very muddled ideas of what God is.

N B with U
qOLOp
Re: Analysing Islam Posted on: 2005/12/24 14:43
=->qOLOp
If you believe that the Quran should be used as the criterion then the Quran says that anybody who is following any other religion is on misguidence and anybody who is worshipping any god other than Allah, whether you call it oneness, enlightenement, brahma or yeshua, is worshipping false gods. And I dont know the problem that you mentioned.
(1) 2 3 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post