Oneness - True Faith
suzyq
Re: jesus has joined the forum Posted on: 2006/4/23 19:11
Just can't stay away
I am back!!

Deciding to stay for the sake of the others, tending to their needs...to serve one serves all, which serves ME.

To awaken with the truth of why these walls surround one such as ME, rejoicing within it, for it feels right to be here now, joy swelling within the heart and soul. True love recognized at long last.

Live for community and discover One. There is a great mystery in the power of Unity. For where once there appeared to be ME, now it is plain to see the WHOLE.

The moment of manifestation has arrived as a new shift takes presedence and the dreamers awaken released from their shackles and chains when ready to choose differently.
No longer slaves in the mass dream of the keeper of trapped souls.

Lest the Unity not be lost within the control of the remote keeper, the false control, which resides outside of self, which attempts to change what is natural and authentic, blurs the truth with veils of unrighteousness and blasphamy.

Rather, awaken and regain the will within self to seek the Truth, Love and Light. Remove veils that hide authenticity and allow walls to come crumbling down.

Allow the choice then to be yours...do you stay and serve those still lost in the illusion or save yourself and walk away.

Love and Gratitude,
suzyq
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
« 1 (2) Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post