Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
Re: Who or what is the devil! Posted on: 2005/10/27 19:52
=->qOLOp
As far as i know, aliens are considered Gods to us and always have bee, i'm not getting into any parasitic astral planes, that's just not my expertise, nor do i think it's anyones. I don't know where this thread is going, but i just want to lock it away in a nice big fairy tell book. Worlds aren't created, we know how solar systems and stars are born now, it's not the 12th century anymore, the Earth is not the center of the universe Dude. There's many races of living beings out there just like us, it's completely and utterly absurd to say that for some reason the earth is the only place where biological human thinking entities exist, and everywhere outside of this place throughout the whole universe is filled with satans and Gods minions... The End

David
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: Who or what is the devil! Posted on: 2005/10/28 17:36
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
What happens, when you fight your own ego? It gets stronger!
What happens, the more you believe there is a devil? It gets stronger!
What happens when you want to follow Christ and be perfect as God is and that the kingdom of heaven is within you, as Christ told us to do? The Pharisees tell you follow them and you are a sinner, so you follow them and forget to follow the words of Christ, which tells you don't follow the Pharisees!

If you follow what Christ said, the Ego has no power over you, as you give up the self! Yet if you doubt as Paul did and teaches, then you will always have a constant battle with your own ego, being your own accuser and deceiver of even your own spirit.

I will play chess later with you, I am just finishing some articles, yet if we are going to play, is it a rook or a castle?
As changing the name of it all the time will get confusing, in other words who or where does it say, Lucifer is Satan or the serpent was the devil? Its like saying the bishop is the rook and the pawn is the king, let's stick to the rules and if it is called a pawn, it is a pawn, not a king.
Hope you can see what I mean; we have to stick to the facts, not assumptions of our forefathers.

N B with U
qOLOp
Re: Who or what is the devil! Posted on: 2005/11/2 3:48
=->qOLOp
David - Aliens have been considered Gods, only by pagan societys. They have never been considered Gods by christians, hebrews, or Isreal or even Noah would not consider them Gods. There is only one God, and thats the Father, who has a holy spirit, and a son named Yashua and his twin sister or the holy ghost or Shekinah. Thats the Godhead as I understand it. Everything else is something else, and history shows us, they aint all good, but some are evil.

Wiz - lets forget satan and the devil..because Lucifer is all thru the bible and is pictured as an enemy of mankind, with powers over us, called the prince of the air, he has an active force of evil that is seen in greed, empires, oil cartels, ect, ect.. We dont need to go any farther than that..checkmate!lol
wizanda
Re: Who or what is the devil! Posted on: 2005/11/2 13:05
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Quote:
Isa 14:12-16 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! (13) For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: (14) I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. (15) Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. (16) They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man (??) that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

If it says man, how can this be a spiritual force, as people describe?

Definition of Lucifer is:
Quote:

hêylêl
BDB Definition:
Lucifer = "light-bearer"
1) shining one, morning star, Lucifer
1a) of the king of Babylon and Satan (figuratively)
2) (TWOT) 'Helel' describing the king of Babylon

If this dictionary says that Lucifer was a king of Babylon and what is contained in Isaiah is also referring to Lucifer as being a king of Babylon, when does a man become this force you speak of?

There is a Zen saying, "When you get on the donkey, remember you got on the donkey".

I have E-Sword with a lot of the current Bible translations, yet I can't find where Lucifer is all the way through the Bible?

Please take a step back from what you have been taught to believe, as the first will be last and the last will be first. As many have got on the slow donkey, which is going the wrong way.

N B with U
« 1 ... 4 5 6 (7) 8 9 10 ... 14 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post