Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
Re: Who or what is the devil! Posted on: 2005/11/4 18:03
=->qOLOp
The reason I got pissed is because you said that God doensnt seem to care, and we have always had the aliens around who do seem to care. Your relating "caring" to aliens just because they are always around. And then went on to say you trust them and they are "Gods". I take that as a slap on several million abductees who all say these guys are not good, they are not nice, they are threatning, they kidnap without permission, they create lifeforms from animal and humAN DNA, WHICH IS FORBIDDEN BY COSMIC AND UNIVERSAL LAW.

YOU DONT CARE ABOUT A MILLION KIDNAPPED PEOPLE, SO YOU CAN GO TO HELL. I DONT WANT TO CONVERSE WITH SOMEONE WHO WONT TAKE THE SIDE OF THE INNOCENT, BUT TAKES THE SIDE OF THE EVIL ONES. SO AGIAN, JUST GO TO HELL.

It the same thing in Iraq, using depleted uranium in bombs and bullets, now for the next 20 yrs women and children are going to die from radiationig poisening. I blame Bush and Rockerfellers for this, along with Cheney. When I get on christian websits and expose this. They say we cant judge.THIS LEAVES MILLIONS OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN WITHOUT A DEFENDER. NOBODY SEEMS TO CARE ABOUT THEM. JUST LIKE YOU, YOU ARE SO DESPERATE TO AVOID THE TRUTH, AND WANT LIES AND DARKNESS INSTEAD BY ACCEPTING GRAYS AS "GODS", THAT YOU DONT CARE ABOUT THE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE THEY HAVE KIDNAPPED. SO, I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU EITHER, GOODBYE AND "GO TO HELL".

Its not about keeping a cool head, I do that. Its about having respect for the innocent, which you have no respect for. Yu dont even care about them or you wouldnt say Grays are cool and Gods, and you cant wait to talk to one, ect..But you have yet to addresse why have they kidnapped millions of people against their will. Your so sick, you need psychiatric attention, thinking like that. And ya might as well forget about heaven, or eternal life, because Jesus will never sign of on anybody that doesnt care about the innocent victoms, but instead wants to be friends with the perpetrators. Just go to Hell, O.K. I am sticking with the innocent victoms here, you can go ahead and take the other side of evil if ya want. But dont ask me to like you for that. Who the hell do you think you are, talking like that? Who the hell do you think you, are taking the Grays side and ignoring over a million women abductees? Who the hell do you think you are?

Lets get serious here, I curse you in the mighty name of Yashua, for taking the Grays sides. O.K. I ask he takes you out, for this blashemy and hard heartedness. You dont give a damn about anything but yourself. I curse you in Yashuas name! I curse you in Yashuas name! I curse you in Yashuias name! I curse you in Yashuas name! There that should do it....

On behalf of millions of innocents abducted by Grays, I speak for them.. Go to hell!
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
qOLOp
Re: Who or what is the devil! Posted on: 2005/11/4 20:21
=->qOLOp

Quote:
Mat 5:22 But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be liable to the judgment. And whoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be liable to the sanhedrin; but whoever shall say, Fool! shall be liable to be thrown into the fire of hell.
qOLOp
Re: Who or what is the devil! Posted on: 2005/11/4 21:11
=->qOLOp
i never once claimed grays are good guys, and i never once discredited anything about abductions, i only discrdited the context in which they are spoken of. If the universe is teeming with life, and we are infants, thene xpect researching o be done on us, don't deem them evil if you don't know the cause.
qOLOp
Re: Who or what is the devil! Posted on: 2005/11/4 21:13
=->qOLOp
and don't go on saying you know the cause, because no one does. To tell someone to go to hell is exactly what you shouldn't do, if you believe in hell that is. I wouldn't wish hell onto anyone if it is a true place as described in the Bible... even though i don't believe in it's existence anymore. I have no doubt people have been abducted and experimented on. But we do the same thing to animals in the wild. use your head a little. Does that make us Evil?
« 1 ... 6 7 8 (9) 10 11 12 ... 14 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post