Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
Re: The cause of differences and quarrel among beliefs? Posted on: 2005/6/9 17:34
=->qOLOp
I'd like to apologize if you felt resented about my statements. That wasn't my objective. My objective is to share something which is reasonable, something which i didn't make up, but what I found to be the truth after further examination.
Something which is not about blind faith.

You perceive your own way of who God is and you have your believes and I respect that. I am not trying to change that; however, when scientific knowledge is placed as "proof" of a believe and that "proof" is not properly explained. then I feel that it is important to clarify some points. A rational question cannot be explained through a belief.

God is within the realm of a experience. It is not in the realm of a scientific formula; the knowledge of the beginning, middle and end of this world; however is not a matter of belief.
God is uncapable of "punishing us", however, some believe that. It is inconsistent with a loving being. Feelings are the language of the soul. Through feelings and not words we can have the experience of another soul, beyond the words and beyond the physical senses.Through meditation we can experience that. God being love, peace, knowledge, bliss and happiness cannot sacrifice a son, cannot punish anyone...
Once we realize who we are. Once we realize that we are a soul, a point of light, very subtle and very unique, then we can learn to relate with God, in soul consciousness, then we can learn to feel really what love is, peace is, bliss is. How can we pretend to know God if we believe that we are perishable bodies? It is an illusion. The mirage needs to dissapear before we can start seeing how things really are.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
brendalee
Re: The cause of differences and quarrel among beliefs? Posted on: 2005/6/9 20:21
Not too shy to talk
thankyou for your comments and apologies.

Now, iwould like to say this ... of course we are souls, eternal beings living in bodies. But even though God is love He is also many other things like discipline. He is justice and truth and sovereign. He says throughout teh bible that there is a hell and punishment and we may receive such. He also says that there is but once to die and after that the judgement.

He has struck people including lying christains( they lied to the Holy Spirit) to death. He still does. We are inthe end times and this will happen more and so will terrible things. Famine, earthquakes, occult worship, pestilence ect...

These have been prophesied by every religion including the old testament. So that is why things are worse. Jesus said this would happen right before he came back. so much more so than ever in history.

I just know that not everything can be proved by science as of yet. Like I said, we don't even know how to cure the common cold, we only know how to nurse it.
qOLOp
Re: The cause of differences and quarrel among beliefs? Posted on: 2005/6/9 21:11
=->qOLOp
The cause of diffrences amongst beliefs is the same as is on this site
Paul changed the whole Bible and made Christ out to be God.

Paul said we only live once, Jesus said John the babtist was Elijah.
also he asked his disciples, who did they think he was and they said one of the prophets or Elijahs, so they believed in reincarnation at that time.
not as Paul said!!
Also God is the lord of the living and in Isaiah, it says if anyone seeks the dead.
Then there is no life in them as God is the lord of the living.
Also it says, that those who say such a thing, their testimony is fake.
Isaiah 8:19-20
qOLOp
Re: The cause of differences and quarrel among beliefs? Posted on: 2005/6/10 0:53
=->qOLOp
where does it ever say that John the baptist was elijah. No, they didn't believe in reincarnation. Jesus asked who do OTHERS say that I am. When he asked who doYOU say that I am, nobody responded until Peter said," YOU are the Christ, the Son of the living God. and He said "Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father in Heaven. And I shall say to you that you are Peter and on this rock I will build MY church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. I will give you the keys to the kingdom of heaven and whatever you bind on earth, shall be bound in heaven, and whatsoever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven"

Isaiah 8:11-20
For the Lord spoke thus to me with a strong hand, and instructed me that I should NOT WALK IN THE WAY OF THIS PEOPLE, saying
12) Do not say conspiracy, concerning all that this people call a conspiracy, Nor be afraid of their threats, nor be troubled.
13)The LORD of hosts, HIM, you shall hallow; let Hime be your fear, and let Him be your Dread.
14)He will be as a sanctuary, but a stone of stumbling and a rock of offense to both the houses of Israel, as a trap and a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem,
15)and many amoung them shall stumble; they shall fall and be broken, be snared and taken.'
16)Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.
17)And I will wait on teh LORD, Who hides His face from the house of Jacob; and I will hope in HIM.
18)Here am I and the children whom the LORD has given me! We are for signs and wonders in Israel From the LORD of hosts, Who dwells in Mt Zion.
19)And when they say to you, "Seek those who are mediums and wizards who whisper and mutter" should not a people seek their God? SHOULD THEY SEEK THE DEAD ON BEHALF OF THE LIVING?
20)To the law and to the testimony! If the do not speak according to this word, it is because there is no light in them"

Ok, so do you see what is goin on? The prophet Isaiah is saying that the people of Israel, having been disobediant, needed instruction and discipline. God was not going to allow their lives to be easy. He even said that they were not to invoke the dead for answers. This is repeated several times in the bible. If you are implying that Christianity is bogus because Jesus is dead, then you are mistaken! He is called the firstborn of the dead. The God in Him would not allow the human flesh in him to remain that way. If Jesus didn't die and be raised up again, then our faith is in vain. The bible is not the sole record of this information. Find the journal of Josephus who lived in that time or era and discover what happened after Jesus died. A lot of people quickly dismiss the resurection because they don't understand that it really happened. There is evidence. The empty grave that they found teh shroud in, the shroud has physical evidence that proves it was covering a man with the same exact wounds, that it had pollen on it from a plant that only exists in Jerusalem and only blooms and bursts out pollen at the same particular time of day that Jesus happened to die. Many other religions can show where their prophets are buried but only Jesus has an EMPTY tomb. The romans kept records as a part of archiological history. Do some research. There is a book "Evidence that Demands a verdict" written by a former athiest. There is a website. Creation.com oor maybe it's.net or .org. not sure. Before you just dismiss it all ( and I am not trying to be mean) research. Your soul depends on what you learn in this life. That book, I think, is also a website. I'm not sure, but I guess if Wizanda doesn't mind I could look some up and post them.
All I am saying is God doesn't always work the way we think He should. When WE decide who God is and the way we think He SHOULD be they we create our own god and an idol. What is hard for even christains to realize that God say things like,"Vengeance is mine, I will repay" He gets jealous when our hearts are elswhere, He even says,"Iam a jealous God" He gets angry. We don't want to hear that. But we were created to be very much like Him in many, many ways.

Yes, our bodies were created. Our souls are eternal. Eternal doesn't mean there was no beginning. It means there is no end. But God is INFINITE and eternal. He did give us life.

Enough of this, I am writing alot and if you reply to all this, it will take me forever to answer it!

brendalee
Quote:

Guest wrote:
The cause of diffrences amongst beliefs is the same as is on this site
Paul changed the whole Bible and made Christ out to be God.

Paul said we only live once, Jesus said John the babtist was Elijah.
also he asked his disciples, who did they think he was and they said one of the prophets or Elijahs, so they believed in reincarnation at that time.
not as Paul said!!
Also God is the lord of the living and in Isaiah, it says if anyone seeks the dead.
Then there is no life in them as God is the lord of the living.
Also it says, that those who say such a thing, their testimony is fake.
Isaiah 8:19-20
« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6) 7 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post