Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
No Inheritance in Christ Posted on: 2005/8/16 11:37
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
To many Christians this may sound strange at first, as what you have been taught to believe, (me also) is that because Christ died for you, from this you may receive eternal life.

Now what I need to say is the truth and it comes from Christ him self, so I ask you to read all of what I have to say.
To begin with I should explain why this is not true, this parable that Yeshua spoke is the clearest.
Quote:

Luke 20:9-16 And He began to speak to the people this parable: A certain man planted a vineyard and let it out to vinedressers. And he went into a far country for a long time. (10) And in season he sent a servant to the vinedressers, so that they should give him the fruit of the vineyard. But the vinedressers beat him and sent him away empty. (11) And again he sent another servant. And they also beat him and treated him shamefully, and sent him away empty. (12) And again he sent a third. And they also wounded him and cast him out. (13) And the lord of the vineyard said, what shall I do? I will send my beloved son. It may be that they will respect him when they see him. (14) But when the vinedressers saw him, they reasoned among themselves, saying, this is the heir! Come; let us kill him so that the inheritance may be ours. (15) So they threw him out of the vineyard and killed him. What then shall the lord of the vineyard do to them? (16) He shall come and destroy these vinedressers and shall give the vineyard to others. And when they heard this, they said, let it not be!

You see if you understand this, Christ is the son that was sent, the previous prophets are the servants.
This means that he prophesied that the Pharisees would kill him, so they can steal the inheritance. No thief will enter heaven as not to steal is a commandment!! So the whole thing of an inheritance in Christ is completely and utterly contrary to what Christ taught, so if you believe this, it is time to wake up. What has happened is the Pharisees reiterated Christ teachings, yet in the process preventing many from entering heaven.
Now the reason this exists, that we have an inheritance in Christ is from what Paul later preached.
Quote:

Heb 9:15 and for this cause He is the Mediator of the new covenant, so that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first covenant, those who are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

You see Paul preached we have an inheritance in Christ as his brethren i.e. the Pharisees killed him and said this.
Quote:

John 11:49-52 And one of them, Caiaphas, being the high priest of that year, said to them, You do not know anything at all, (50) nor do you consider that it is expedient for us that one man should die for the people, and not that the whole nation perish. (51) And he did not speak this of himself, but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for the nation; (52) and not for that nation only, but also that He should gather together in one the children of God who were scattered abroad.

Paul was originally under Caiaphas and originally followed his command, now people believe that Paul had a miraculous change on the road to Damascus. Now if this were true why did Paul spend 3 years before, he went to preach? Then, when he did do finally something, he didn't preach what Christ had taught; he changed it and taught contrary to Christ.
What has happened is that Paul re-established the Pharisee church, he didn't continue the work of Christ, instead he changed it and this is one of the clearest points there is. I fear for many as they will get a nasty shock when they reach the end of their lives.
If you feel that I take from Christ you are sadly mistaken, I don't instead I reiterate what he had previously said and ask those who have an ear, to please tell others.
If you still don't understand just ask, I will be happy to answer any questions people have, as if we can get this thing resolved, we may stop a lot of fighting world wide.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
brendalee
Re: No Inheritance in Christ Posted on: 2005/8/17 17:12
Not too shy to talk
Sorry, I beg to differ with you.

There is a reason Yeshua spoke this parable and it was to show that those who sought to kill Him and His disciples would not inherit what they thought they would but He returned from the dead ( the firstborn of the dead) and Gave the inheritance to His followers.

There is another parable about the different groups of people sent to work at different times of the day who recieved the same in wages at the end of the day. The Lord told them it was what He had promised each of them regardless of when they began their work. Also, it is representitive of our spirtual inheritance regardless of the point in our lives that we receive Christ as our Lord and savior.

Love ya!

Brendalee
wizanda
Re: No Inheritance in Christ Posted on: 2005/8/17 17:56
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Quote:

Mat 23:18 And, Whoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whoever swears by the gift that is on it, he is a debtor! (GUILTY of it)!

Depending on the translation, yet the root of the word used, means, he was refering to you are guilty of the sacrifice, if you swear by it!

Please Brenda, I am not doing this for fun you know, I was sent to tell everyone this!

Quote:

Mat 23:13 But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of Heaven against men. For you neither go in, nor do you allow those entering to go in.

Quote:

Mat 23:15 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you compass sea and the dry land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, you make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Stop following the church that killed Yeshua and truly follow him alone. Please!

Quote:

Mat 23:29-32 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because you build the tombs of the prophets, and decorate the tombs of the righteous, (30) and say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets. (31) Therefore you are witnesses to yourselves, that you are the sons of those who killed the prophets; (32) and you fill up the measure of your fathers.

I really shouldn't have to say any of this, as Matthew 23 is quite clear.

Quote:
Put down your remote and pick up your bible!!! Please

N B with U
brendalee
Re: No Inheritance in Christ Posted on: 2005/8/18 3:17
Not too shy to talk
so, are you trying to tell me that i am a pharisee?
I read my bible and have never come to such aconclusion. If you believe I am misleading people, then I am sorry but I disagree. We may have to discuss with everyone somewhat intently the ideas we have until we each come to our own conclusions.

Maybe we have gotton away from the subject
What is your biblical response to the parable I wrote about. If it is your intention to convince me that Yeshua told you these things and you're an angel ect... then I require the word of God to back you up. If not, I can't believe. As you don't trust anything Paul said ect... then I cannot in the same line of thought listen to any other books that I do not believe are from God. The only one I believe is the bible as the infallible word of God. So, as one who loves you, please enlighten me as to the biblical proofs of what Yeshua.

I have an open mind but I am not easily persuaded.

Ok, hit me with it my friend!

brendalee

I love you, friend!

Just so you know I am not trying tocause trouble on your site, but if you could win me over, you can win the world!
(1) 2 3 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post