Oneness - True Faith
David_Goodpasture
Re: Are Visitors from Space misinterpreted? Posted on: 2005/10/20 9:32
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
quote from that link... exactly the feeling i got from my ufo experience...

"Peaceful, Easy Feeling

"It's really amazing," said Veronica Bagley, whose family captured the lights on video.

Paulette Holmes said whatever it was, she was unafraid.

"I wasn't alarmed because it was peaceful," she said.

Patty Ercallino, another witness, took it a step further.

"Very peaceful, very serene, very beautiful," she said. "I think we witnessed some type of miracle." "

I also found this on the site... great i'm not the only one who interprets the Bible correctly... :)

"And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the color of amber (Chashmal, 2830, Polished Bronze, between Gold and Brass), out of the midst of fire." Ezekiel 1:4.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
dude
Re: Are Visitors from Space misinterpreted? Posted on: 2005/10/20 18:18
Not too shy to talk
From Springfield, Mo
Hi David, now I know why Chris Ward, the owner of that site, said heavens ufos are gold looking. Its probably from that verse of Ez 1:4 where it says it was the color of amber or chashmal 2830 or polished bronze. Howeevr I dont think everys ingle one looks like that. Obviously anything Jesus or the Father are in would be very bright>even like unto gold..

By the way in the hebrew language, Gods personal chariot is called a Merkaba, ever heard of that word? It has an application to the human body also, do you know what it is?

Ezekial 28: 18-20 And God shall cause a fire to spring up in satan, and he shall burn up in front of the saints, and never shall he be anymore.
David_Goodpasture
Re: Are Visitors from Space misinterpreted? Posted on: 2005/10/20 21:37
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
no dude, i do not.. i could go and search for it.. pretending as if i am all knowing... but forunately i can dwell in my human nature. Yes Ezekail mentions the clor of the UFO's... BUT... the color or type of metal/crystal he mentions comes in many many many different colors... although the way he explains it... leads me to believe it is of gold, or orange in color. I'd still love a chat with you, if you could download yahoo messenger, and send me an instand message, just click on my name to the left of this post, and it has my I.D.'s. I have much knowledge to share with you... and my true beleifs.. well i guess i shouldn't call them beliefs anymore... i guess i should just call it truth. U know... there are aliens walking among us and we don't even know it, pretty cool huh? :) Hopefully i get noticed as being kind hearted and worthy. if not i'll escape on my own UFO... then they can't keep me out.. 'cause i'll prove my will to live and want to explore :) :P 'cause only the most extreme loving of creatures, would want to interact with another creatures world, feel it's emotions... understand it's lifestyle, make friends with it's family, understand it's culture, understand it's language, understand it's history and it's tehnology... and the list goes on :) peace, much love my brother. p.s. tall fragile aliens don't like high fives or wrestling... it could break their bones.
dude
Re: Are Visitors from Space misinterpreted? Posted on: 2005/10/26 0:04
Not too shy to talk
From Springfield, Mo
Hi David, here is something you might be interested in. It was an out of Body journey a sister White had in the late 1800's; similiar to wizandas experience, but different..

I have seen the tender love God has for his people and it is very great. There is perfect order and harmoney in the holy city. All the angels that are commissioned to visit the earth hold a golden card, which they present to the angels at the gates of the city as they pass in and out. Heaven is a good place.
The Lord has given me a view of other worlds. Wings were given me, and an angel attended me from the city to a place that was bright and glorious. The grass of the place was living green, and the birds there warbled a sweet song.The inhabitants of the place were of all sizes; they were noble majestic and lovely. They bore the express image of Jesus, and their countenances beamed with holy joy, expressive of the freedom and happiness of that place. I asked one of them why they were so much more lovely than those on earth. The reply was, "We have lived in strick obedience to the commandments of God"., and have not fallen by dis-obedience like those on earth".
Then I saw two trees, one looked much like the tree of life in the holy city. The fruit of both looked beautiful, but of one they couldnt eat (tree of good and evil). They had power to eat of both, but were forbidden to eat of one. Then my attending angel said to me, "None in this place have tasted of the forbidden tree, but if they should eat, they would fall".
Then I was taken to a world that had seven moons. There I saw good old Enoch, who had been translated. On his arm he wore a glorious palm, and on each leaf was written, "Victory". Around his head was a dazzling white wreath, and in the middle of each leaf was written "Purity", and around the wreath were stones of various colors, that shone brighter than the stars, and cast a reflection upon the letters and magnified them. On the back part of his head was a bow that confined the wreath, and upon the bow was written "Holiness". Above the wreath was a lovely crown that shone brighter than the sun, I asked him if this was the place he was taken to when he left earth? He said, "it is not, the holy city is my home, and I have come to visit this place." He moved about the place as if perfectly at home. I begged of my attending angel to let me remain in that place. I could not bear the thought of returning to this dark world again. Then the angel said, " You must go back, and if you are faithful, you, with the 144,000, shall have the priveledge of visiting all the worlds and viewing the handi-work of God." End of experience and out of body visit..

This is from a book called Early Writings by Ellen G. White. She was a prophet, starting in 1844 unto her death in 1917. She had over 2000 visions and never breathed, during any one of these visions, plus numerous out of the body experiences. Many of them are recorded in this book, Early Writings. She helped restore the 7th day sabbath back to the churches. This started the angel of Rev 10 ministry, that started a chronological establishment of seven truths the vatican had destroyed, by murder of the early church. All 7 truths have now been restored. Anywho I thought you would enjpy that David, I certianlly do! I think Enoch has been over me before, in his UFO, during those years of searching and discovering, I talked about to you before. I certianly felt his prescence back then, and still do today, at times.. Peace to you and much love my brother..

Ezekial 28: 18-20 And God shall cause a fire to spring up in satan, and he shall burn up in front of the saints, and never shall he be anymore.
« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7 ... 9 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post