Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Yeshua Warned Baha'u'llah's "I Am" Statements are False Posted on: 2019/12/16 8:35
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Mark 13:5-6, Matthew 24:4-5, Luke 21:8 He said, "Watch out that you don't get led astray, for many will come in my name, saying, "I Am (G1473 G1510)" and "The time is at hand". Therefore don't follow them."

When we examine the Gospels using the Strongs reference numbers to see the Greek references; it is very clear Yeshua didn't go around using "I Am" statements in Greek ("Ego I-mee"), and used them specifically for the God Most High - The Ultimate Source of our Reality.

It is physically impossible for a being to become the Source of reality, the "I Am" consciousness, as we're down near Hell; as it would mean the Source would become corrupted, like the nature of the materialistic reality.

These from the Kitab-i-Aqdas, clearly show Baha'u'llah is guilty of charges of teaching a being can be "I Am" consciousness:

160. Bahá'u'láh also affirms that, in the spiritual realm, there is an "essential unity" between all the Manifestations of God. They all reveal the "Beauty of God," manifest His names and attributes, and give utterance to His Revelation. In this regard, He states:
Were any of the all-embracing Manifestations of God to declare: "I am God!" He, verily, speaketh the truth, and no doubt attacheth thereto. For it hath been repeatedly demonstrated that through their Revelation, their attributes and names, the Revelation of God, His name and His attributes, are made manifest in the world.

And, regarding His own relationship to God, He testifies:
When I contemplate, O my God, the relationship that bindeth me to Thee, I am moved to proclaim to all created things "verily I am God!"; and when I consider my own self, lo, I find it coarser than clay!

What people do not realize is all "I Am" consciousness - where people think they are their own mini gods down here near Hell, are to be removed shortly in a day by Holy Quantum Fire; as they are ego ("I Am") driven Tares - The Source has no "I Am" within it, and rejects it according to the texts:

Isaiah 47:8-10 "Now therefore hear this, you who are given to pleasures, who sit securely, who say in your heart, 'I am, and there is no one else besides me. I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children.' (9) But these two things shall come to you in a moment in one day, the loss of children and widowhood. They will come on you in their full measure, in the multitude of your sorceries, and the great abundance of your enchantments. (10) For you have trusted in your wickedness. You have said, 'No one sees me.' Your wisdom and your knowledge has perverted you. You have said in your heart, 'I am, and there is no one else besides me.'

The terminology to 'hear the words in his heart' is a paraphrasing of Deuteronomy 29:19-27, where the Lake of Fire washes mankind, removing all the idolators in a Day; those who worship themselves as gods claiming they have "Peace", as they don't listen to the words prophesied globally are to be removed.

Then after we shall reign in the Age of Enlightenment; where everyone who understands the Source is beyond form, hasn't got an "I Am" consciousness.

Israel means "To Reign with the Source".

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post