Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Re: The 7th Beggar has Rejected Messianic Prophecy for the Rabbinic Jews Posted on: 2022/6/14 14:08
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
7th Beggar has now added more words I'm not allowed to use (Rabbis, Rabbi Nachman); where he has clearly been informed this is prophesied prior to Armageddon, and then the Judgement Day Fire.

The reason he keeps creating new rules, is to obfuscate any responsibility to his small chatroom, as I've kept insisting for 16 years that he has to relay what God told me for the Rabbis, as prophesied to fulfil Rabbi Nachman's statements.

I've warned him in clear detail that billions could soon die because of him, and he refuses to pass on the message to you all.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: The 7th Beggar has Rejected Messianic Prophecy for the Rabbinic Jews Posted on: 2022/6/14 18:12
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
He has also banned me from using the word 'henotheist', because of insisting that he has to inform the Jews that they've become henotheists since Babylon.

Where the Rabbis have muddled the language, confusing that El and Eloh are the same thing. When Eloh refers to a Divine Being, something that is manifest by God (El), which is the Source of reality.

I was appointed by God in Isaiah 46:11 by a Red Robin, calling me "Adoni Melchizedek" in my auntie's Christian bookshop garden. Where I'd never heard the word before, so I asked him what it was. Yet he refuses to acknowledge that there was no way someone who hadn't read the Bible at that time, could know these contexts were about the Messiah.

In Isaiah 46:9 it explains how El is not like the Elohim, and references the wording in Deuteronomy 32:7-9, where El Elyon separated the nations among the Elohim, and gave the nation of Israel to YHVH Eloh.

N B with U
wizanda
Re: The 7th Beggar has Rejected Messianic Prophecy for the Rabbinic Jews Posted on: 2022/8/8 13:46
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
7th has now banned me from using the words "respect, understanding" and if I repeat something I've already asked him to look at, he will prevent me from speaking for 5 mins each time - as I've insisted that they need to "respect" their religious texts to understand their "contexts".

It is very clear that the 7th Beggar having been informed if he doesn't take Messianic prophecy more seriously, the human race might end because of him, instead laughs at it all, and says he doesn't need to question our religious belief - that I've been sent by God to fulfil prophecy globally.

7th dismissed the case the very first day, and merely allows someone prophesied within many of the world's religions into his chatroom for 16 years, so he can mock the whole concept for you all (Revelation 3:9-12, Revelation 12:7-8).

Personally having pleaded with 7th & his admin that they will receive a lifetime prison sentence for trying to end the human race, they laugh, and say 'no one believes I fulfil prophecy', therefore basically it doesn't matter, even if billions die due to their actions.

Guess we're going to have to find those who do take prophecy very seriously, as if not the human race will end shortly as prophesied, and many of you will be deleted from reality - where 7th could have helped you.

N B with U
wizanda
Re: The 7th Beggar has Rejected Messianic Prophecy for the Rabbinic Jews Posted on: 2022/8/26 15:11
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
As the archangel sent to warn mankind that the Great Tribulation, and then Judgement Day is coming...

7th has now banned me from making the conversation about him warning the people as prophesied, and banned me from speaking about the Judgement threats in religious texts.

So basically he has made it we can't speak about his role in prophecy, and if I do I will be permanently banned from his Christianized room.

Thus I'm really sorry I've given up on asking him to fulfil the Rabbinic expectations...

He doesn't want to be your ambassador, and has asked for a date for all of your destruction to debunk my claims; rather than address the data God gave me to help you.

I've explained to him he is therefore playing the role of the devil, choosing to end mankind, against God's archangel trying to save it, and he laughs.

N B with U
« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7 ... 10 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post