Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Re: The 7th Beggar has Rejected Messianic Prophecy for the Rabbinic Jews Posted on: 2023/3/8 9:08
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Instead of 7th questioning he is meant to be a part of Jewish prophecy, he has now stated, I'm not allowed to include him in being a part of prophecy, else I get silenced for a day for trying in his chatroom.

I've made it very clear to 7th, that regardless if he tells the Rabbinic Jews that they were set up to reject the Tanakh, soon Armageddon, and then Judgement Day comes on mankind; where after God will only resurrect the Enlightened Saints.

I've explained many points of that to him over 16+ years, where he refuses to help the Rabbinic Jews survive, and has stated he won't question if prophecy shows this.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: The 7th Beggar has Rejected Messianic Prophecy for the Rabbinic Jews Posted on: 2023/3/14 14:15
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Unfortunately 7th has now banned me from his room for repeating 16+ years, that he is meant to help fulfil Jewish prophecy; where instead of help, he has bullied, and mocked all the concepts, asking for a date for the destruction of Israel, to debunk the data God gave me to help them.

He claims because I'm not proficient in academic knowledge, and don't have a Jewish mum, I don't qualify to be sent by God as the return of King David, Yeshua, and now Zion/Zan.

I don't want mankind destroyed because he doesn't respect the prophecies in the Tanakh being fulfilled, and he laughs when I've informed him all of our blood will be on his hands.

Unfortunately it's just a game for him, where he calls it "goofing off on Paltalk", where he thinks it is just a chatroom debate with no consequences; even though I've informed him many times, that I'm an archangel prophesied globally before Judgement Day.

If anyone is waiting for the return of the Messiah, it has happened, and the prophecies have been fulfilled before Armageddon.

Due to 7th Beggar rejecting the Jewish prophecies he is meant to fulfil for Judaism, most won't have the expected warning Betelgeuse is about to be seen supernova, and thus won't be worthy in the resurrection.

N B with U
wizanda
Re: The 7th Beggar has Decided to End Humanity for the Rabbinic Jews Posted on: 2023/3/19 13:30
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
I've warned the Seventh Beggar a professor of Kabbalah for 16+ years, that if he doesn't inform the Rabbis that he has been speaking to an Archangel sent from Heaven before Judgement Day, then all the sin of murdering them will be on his hands (Ezekiel 33:2-6, Ezekiel 3:17-21).

I've explained to him how I've fulfilled multiple Biblical prophecies before reading it (Revelation 5 & 10, Isaiah 46:11); where I've known since 4-5 years old that our name is in the world's religious texts to fulfil prophecy.

I've warned 7th that he will have humanity's blood upon his hands, and he will be charged with global genocide for not taking this all seriously; thus he has now taken to mocking all the concepts, by telling me to ask someone called Helen on Paltalk to speak to the Rabbis instead - Helen is an orthodox Greek who hates me for saying that Christianity was made up by the Pharisees (John, Paul, Simon).

16+ years ago I've appointed 7th to fulfil the Jewish prophecies, of informing the Rabbinic Jews their Judgement is about to happen if they do not repent, and he has ignored it for 16+ years like Ahaz; where he is now mocking he has passed it onto a Greek Hellenization to deal with it.

He has tried to role reverse that their blood will be on my garments; yet the problem is it is prophesied that the Messiah's 'garments will be rolled in blood' (Isaiah 9:5-6); where it uses the wording (סאון סאן - Saun San). In Isaiah 9:6 the name of the 'Lord of Creation' (YHVH) in many cultures was a name similar to our name 'Zan/Zanda'.

In Isaiah 34:1-8 & Isaiah 63:1-3 it uses the same key wording that the Messiah's 'garments are rolled in blood', as he is sent to announce the Judgement Day Fire on mankind.
These verses Isaiah 10:16-19, Isaiah 30:33 also relay, how the Messiah comes to light the 'Brimstone' Fire.

Revelation 19:11-15 declares how the Messiah with a New name has 'garments covered in blood', as he comes to stamp the wine press; the same is stated in Revelation 14:14-20.

N B with U
wizanda
Re: The 7th Beggar has Decided to Reject the Rabbinic Jews Appeal Posted on: 2023/3/25 7:43
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
So as an Archangel/Avatar prophesied globally before Judgement Day, where I've known since 4-6 years old I'm sent with advanced knowledge to fix where the Pharisees made up Christianity (John, Paul, Simon); I've pleaded with the 7th Beggar as an appeal to the Rabbinic Jews to repent, so that God doesn't need to destroy them for rejecting the religion of their forefathers, and lying to humanity.

Instead because 7th thinks he is only in a chatroom debate for 16+ years, and doesn't get the differences of what is going on; even though I've consistently informed him I'm an Archangel sent to fulfil prophecy before Judgement Day, and what he believes is happening, isn't reality. He tries every method to debunk what I'm saying, like that some how means Judgement Day won't happen, and the Rabbinic Jews won't soon be sentenced for lying to humanity.

Yesterday 7th said "he rejected my appeal" to rescue the Rabbinic Jews from their own mess they've caused, thus sentencing many in humanity to no longer exist in the process.

For some reason he is so convinced his view point of his religion is right, and he believes I'm asking him to accept my religion; which I've told him is ludicrous, as no mortal would understand what I've been given by God, as it is all based on the complex algorithms I've been given, and experienced.

Since 7th rejects all of my personal experience as a testimony of religious prophecy, this really need some outside examiners, who will consider the case carefully as prophesied.

N B with U
« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6) 7 8 9 10 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post