Oneness - True Faith
Prison warden
Re: The way Posted on: 2006/2/21 8:45
=->Prison warden
Ok if the good die young?

If in Over 50% of people, the love of Oneness has grown cold?

You can be released on good behavior?

You only have limited control here?

You are tested and observered to see how you behave?

Please Explain, which is the illusion of which you speak?

P.s The old prison wardens are getting sacked, yet they are stubborn like goats and so will not leave.
We are now recruiting for a new elite team to help reorder the whole prison, as to reform the inmates, not leave them as they are!
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
David_Goodpasture
Re: The way Posted on: 2006/2/21 11:51
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
If people believed in life and death as much as you believe in the illusion of death, we would not have so much struggle here. People die on both sides because their religions teach them that life is only an illusion, by telling them that death is the true life. There are no illusions except for the concept of illusion itself. Everything you touch, feel, see and experience in this existence are as real as the breaths you breathe. When you believe in illusions, you create your own. As Suzy has said... she experienced some sort of afterlife/out of body experience in the brief moments that she died... but did she really die? She's still here... ponder that, please. And Suzy... please don't be offended... I'm simply trying to make a well informed and well respected question. Death is Death... is it not?

Also, I'm not saying there is no afterlife... read what I say carefully... I'm speaking about the way in which the religions bring forth life and death... as if it IS just an illusion. That couldn't be any more wrong. Almost as if it doesn't even matter to be here, because there is eternity. I think it's time for the creator, or messengers, to send a new message that is up to date with our modern intellect so that we may... for once.. possibly find peace in living. Finding euphoria in DEATH, brings about a sense of carelessness in LIFE.

"Well... after I die... it will all be healed... just make it through this crappy life thing I have to endure... c'mon David".... is that how I should be programmed to think?
David_Goodpasture
Re: The way Posted on: 2006/2/22 7:45
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
One of my favorite philosophies when i get down is... "When you have nothing to die for, then you have everything to live for."

Human potential is currently, and I believe purposely has been, stunted... There is another awakening to be had. Those that are lost are not lost becuase they are confused or drugged up... they are lost because they have been misguided. We can only view one creation. Therefore one creator to intiate creation. Why so many different Bibles and words of God? We can become our own Gods now... Dude had said this earlier, and was mad about it.. but the more I have been thinking about it the past few months, the more it is making sense. We are becoming our own creators. We have the potential to control everything in our lives... we are breaking the prison bars that have been set on us for so long now... but we have worked hard for it... and died for it.. it is time. I hope that we are saved before another catastrophe should happen, and it will. This is not personal prophecy... this is common sense... this is the reality of our world. Not until emotions once again rule over greed, power and money will we be at peace... until then we will continue to suffer in this Hell that we have created.
« 1 2 3 (4) Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post