Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
The Shout of an Archangel Before the Great Tribulation Posted on: 2022/9/4 13:28
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Ever since I was 4-5 years old I've known I'm sent from Heaven as an Avatar before the Great Tribulation; where my name (Zanda/Zan) is in many of the world's religious texts..

On studying these religious concepts, they've declared I'm head of the Divine Council in Heaven, and have the name of the Lord of Creation in many of the world's religions as one (Zechariah 14:9).

Biblically it is referenced that 'the Lord himself shall come with the Last Trumpet, like the Shout of an Archangel' (Psalms 47:5, Isaiah 58:1, Joel 2:1+15, Zechariah 9:14, 1 Thessalonians 4:16, 1 Corinthians 15:52) - Where I believe we can prove that is me.

At the age of 21 (1999), three years before reading the Bible, I fulfilled Revelation 10 & 5, which is the Last Trumpet (Revelation 10:7) - Where the Archangel who acts like a Pillar in the Temple of God is Sandalphon (Revelation 10:1, Revelation 3:12).

At 15 years old the Source of reality explained global eschatology to me, and asked me to read the world's religions, then to try to share this on the sky (internet) before Judgement Day.

As far as I can see from what has been prophesied, and what I've been told: Betelgeuse will be seen to have gone supernova (Amos 5:8, Isaiah 13:10, Zechariah 14:7), as the Zionist, & Rabbinic Rebels (Gog) funded by Christendom (Magog), kick off war with Iran (Armageddon).

Yeshua warned that when we see the Parable of the Fig (Matthew 24:29-35, Mark 13:24-31, Luke 21:25-33), then the sun & moon will be darkened (Yeshua was citing references to Orion), the stars (meteors) will fall from the sky, the sky and earth shall pass away, and then we will come to a new reality after.

When I was 21 at the fulfilment of Revelation 10, I was shown how Yeshua came to set a Snare by his testimony (Isaiah 8:11-22), and within studying these concepts, we can show how it interlinks with Isaiah 28:9-19 being the Bed of Adultery (Rumour to Rumour).

In me explaining the Bed of Adultery is the Parable of the 'Fig before Summer', where the Messiah returns in Isaiah 28:4, speaking a different language to the people (Isaiah 28:11-13); yet they won't listen to understand, whilst mocking the ideas (Isaiah 28:22).

Then after the coming Judgement Day Fire, God will resurrect the Enlightened Saints into a new world.

Just to be clear though I'm referencing the Bible statements, we could also do similar from the other religious concepts, referencing the same before Judgement Day:

Skanda before Mahāpralaya.
The Sayoshyant (Zand) before Frashokereti.
Wōdanaz before Ragnarök.
Sananda is the New Name of Messiah, before the Judgement Day Fire.
Sandalphon announces Judgement.
King David became Yeshua, and then becomes Zion.
Zeus is Zan.
(Last) Z and A (First).

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: The Shout of an Archangel Before the Great Tribulation Posted on: 2022/9/4 13:52
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
In the last 18 years of sharing this info before Judgement Day, I've mainly used ReligiousForums.com, and our own site...

I then appointed 'The Seventh Beggar' a professor of Kabbalah, who I've debated for 16 years on Paltalk, to inform the Rabbis that he had met an angel who'd fulfilled prophecy prior to Judgement Day.

I believe the username 7th Beggar is prophesied by Rabbi Nachman: Where it is to inspire the Young King who lost his kingdom to regain it; where instead 7th has chosen to reject my claims, and not inform anyone.

I've even stated, that Ezekiel 33:2-6, & Ezekiel 3:17-21 shows if he doesn't warn the people that the Last Trumpet is sounded, then their blood will be on his hands, and he has laughed.

Thus hopefully this post is slightly clearer, as I've not been going around telling everyone prophecy is being fulfilled before the Great Tribulation; as the world in my understanding is already following the Anti-Christ's doctrine, and trying to convince everyone they've already been lied to, isn't exactly safe.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post