Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Prophesied Plague of Armageddon Posted on: 2022/10/20 11:48
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Deuteronomy 28:21-22 Jehovah shall make the plague cling to you until He has consumed you from off the land where you go to possess it. (22) Jehovah shall strike you with lung disease and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew. And they shall pursue you until you perish.

Deuteronomy 28:26 And your body shall be food to all birds of the air, and to the beasts of the earth. And no man shall frighten them away.

Ezekiel 38:22 And I will judge him with a plague and with blood. And I will rain on him, and on his bands, and on the many peoples with him, an overflowing shower, and great hailstones, fire and brimstone.

Ezekiel 39:4-5 You shall fall on the mountains of Israel, you and all your bands, and the people with you. I will give you for food to the birds of prey of every kind, and to the beasts of the field. (5) You shall fall on the face of the field, for I have spoken, says the Lord Jehovah.

Revelation 19:17-18 And I saw one angel standing in the sun. And he cried with a great voice, saying to all the birds that fly in mid-heaven, Come and gather together to the supper of the great God, (18) so that you may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of commanders, and the flesh of strong ones, and the flesh of horses, and those sitting on them, and the flesh of all, both free and slave, both small and great.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post