Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
The Lord Placed his Title and Spirit Within Posted on: 2022/10/29 17:30
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
If we do a Bible word search on 'And Shall Become Lord of Creation' (ויהי יהוה):

Genesis 39:2 And Jehovah was with Joseph (יהוסף), and he was a prosperous man. And he was in the house of his master the Egyptian.

Joshua 6:27 And Jehovah was with Joshua (יהושׁע). And his fame was in all the country.

Judges 1:19 And Jehovah was with Judah (הודה). And he took possession of the mountain. But he could not drive out those who lived in the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

1 Samuel 20:13 So may Jehovah do to Jonathan (יהונתן) and more if it seem good to my father to do you evil, then I will reveal it in your ear and send you away, and you may go in peace. And may Jehovah be with you, as He was with my father.

2 Chronicles 17:3 And Jehovah was with Jehoshaphat (יהושׁפט) because he walked in the first ways of his father David and did not seek to Baals.

All of these names where the Lord placed his spirit within these people Yehoseph, Yehoshua, Yehudah, Yehonathan, Yehoshaphat have the title Yah within them, meaning Lord (H3050).

In Psalm 81:5 Joseph is spelled Yehoseph.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: The Lord Placed his Title and Spirit Within Posted on: 2022/10/29 17:54
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Thus when in Exodus 23:20-22 the Lord of Creation places his Angel before our people, this symbolism was clearly shown in the language.

Exodus 23:20-22 Behold, I send an Angel before you, to keep you in the way, and to bring you to the place which I have prepared. (21) Be on guard before Him, and obey His voice. Do not provoke Him, for He will not pardon your transgressions. For My name is in Him. (22) But if you shall indeed obey His voice, and do all that I speak, then I will be an enemy to your enemies, and a foe to your foes.

N B with U
wizanda
Re: The Lord Placed his Title and Spirit Within Posted on: 2022/10/30 8:51
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Then slowly instead of the 'Lord being within the people'; it slowly changed since Yehu, that the 'Lord's word became'.

1 Kings 16:1  And the Word of Jehovah came to Jehu (יהוא) the son of Hanani against Baasha, saying,

N B with U
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post