Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Reply to Tovia Singer's Messiah's List of Credentials Posted on: 2023/1/26 12:16
Helper
From Nottingham, UK

Tovia when you say it isn't like the Messiah will show his credentials; I've been explaining prophecy online for years before the Great Tribulation, and yet most don't properly look into the case.

I've known since 4-5 years old I'm an Avatar sent from Heaven, with my name (Zanda) in the world's religious texts.

I've had God explain advanced religious details, and I've fulfilled prophecy within the Bible, years before reading it.

When Revelation 19:12 explains the Messiah will return with a New Name, that only he will know; that name is identifiable in Revelation 3:12 as our name.

Revelation 3:12 He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar (Sandalphon) in the temple of my God, and he will go out from there no more. I will write on him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God (Zion), the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from my God, and my own new name (Sananda).

When we understand what is prophesied in Revelation (which was originally Jewish speaking against Christianity), it is easy to identify the same symbolic naming across many of the world's religious ideas - Here is some of the list:

Sandalphon (Judaism). Yeshua (Sananda) (New Name of Christ). Kalki/Skanda/Sanandana (Hinduism). Ahura Mazda + Saoshyant (Zand = Exegesis) (Zoroastrianism). Maitreya (Ananda/Skanda/Suchandra) (Buddhism). Odin = Wōdanaz. (Norse). Zeus = Zan (Greek). Zanahary (Madagascar). Itzamna (Mayan). Izanagi/Itzanmi (Shinto). Kuntuzangpo/Kuntuzangmo (Tibet). Shuzanghu/Zumiang-Nui (Dhammai - Northeast India). Gozanze-Myo (Japan). Manzan Gormo (Burait - Middle Eastern). Marzanna (Slavic). Sandas (Hittite). Your Divine Being Zion + Zan (Psalms 146:10, Psalms 147:12, Isaiah 52:7 + Deuteronomy 16:2). etc.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post