Oneness - True Faith
Re: Perpetual motion machine Posted on: 2006/2/18 16:34
=->
Who's watching? take your pick. They all are. There's not enough space to list them all. Read "Behold a Pale Horse" By William Cooper. They tried to kill him 3 times.

This book is a get starting place. Another book is "Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse" By Leonard G. Horowitz..

Enjoy
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Charity Organiser
Re: Perpetual motion machine Posted on: 2006/2/19 11:04
=->Charity Organiser
If we set up this site and the other people who will come as charity and one of us has an idea that would cost not to much to make, yet with the final profits of the said invention going into the charity.

Who would want to donate, to actually getting something like this off the ground?

We would need far more people still and the means to produce it, yet as a long term question would you help?

If the invention could also move water at high speeds and so making it possible to reirrigate Africa and also produce electric at the same time?
David_Goodpasture
Re: Perpetual motion machine Posted on: 2006/2/20 7:11
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
Show me the potential and I'm all in... what have we got to lose? Everything... then that means we have everything to save... and everything to gain. Money shmoney... it means nothing without existence.
dude
Re: Perpetual motion machine Posted on: 2006/2/21 19:23
Not too shy to talk
From Springfield, Mo
Hi Pete, yep I read "Behold a pale horse " about 7 yrs ago. They finally killed Bill cooper about two years ago. I heard that on a talk radio show. Something about the local sheriff serving a warrant at his home and he refused it, things got out of hand and they shot him dead. His wife has a website dedicated to him, cant remember what it is now.

Anywho I am an electrician. I have a book that has over 50 patents filed at the patent office in washington on over 50 free energy devices. They are out there and many are keen on it. The problem seems to be watchdogs from various places who wont let any of this be mass produced so it can get to the public. It is corporate greed that has stalled the entire world over this issue. They dont see enough money in it to let the masses have it. Capitolism runs by cash flow. The more cash flow, the stronger capitalism is. Untill another form of government comes along, I dont see how the masses can force trillion dollar conglomerates to ever stop being greedy and to let free energy out to us.

When Gods kingdom lands on earth (dan 2:44) to start the final countdown of sin, only then will we see free energy used. I believe Gods kingdom will run on this free energy. Untill then we will do the best we can. My best wishes to all in this area. peace....

Ezekial 28: 18-20 And God shall cause a fire to spring up in satan, and he shall burn up in front of the saints, and never shall he be anymore.
« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6) 7 8 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post