Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Re: When Christ returns, what religion would he be? Posted on: 2006/2/15 7:36
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Quote:
I mean Muslims, Hindus, Dali lamas

Dude mate, please refrain from insulting any beliefs you are not full versed in, because all of these insist on healing regardless of the day and in fact praise everyday and some people all the time.

Muslim dedicate part of their day everyday to prayer and worship i.e. meditate on God, fulfilling keep a time holy for God, lets call it the week though

Hindu again meditates often and a Sardu or Brahmin is someone who has given up the material world to follow God, very much like a Nazarite. So these people and true devotes give up all time to the pursuit of God, again over exceeding just one day.

The Dali Lama is an ancient tradition of a reappearing Buddha, who teaches Oneness and love for fellow man, very much like Christ, again Buddhist temples go out and feed the poor and all time is given to the pursuit of understanding God in meditation and in service of others.

Why I am trying to show you Christ was true, he taught the same, Paul, John and Simon Peter didn't

Remember what Christ taught on the matter:

Quote:

Mat 12:8-14 For the Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath. (9) And when He had departed from there, He went into their synagogue. (10) And behold, a man having a withered hand. And they asked Him, saying, Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbaths? This so that they might accuse Him. (11) And He said to them, What man among you will be, who will have one sheep, and if it falls into a pit on the Sabbaths, will he not lay hold on it and lift it out? (12) How much better is a man then than a sheep? Therefore it is lawful to do well on the Sabbath days. (13) Then He said to the man, Stretch out your hand. And he stretched it out, and it was restored whole like the other. (14) Then the Pharisees went out and held council against Him, as to how they might destroy Him.

So don't let the Pharisee trip you up with making a certain day more dogmatic, then the others, every day is God's day.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
suzyq
Re: When Christ returns, what religion would he be? Posted on: 2006/2/15 16:57
Just can't stay away
Very eloquently spoken Wizanda...now I will just ponder and sob for awhile.

LOL,
suzyq
dude
Re: When Christ returns, what religion would he be? Posted on: 2006/2/17 1:33
Not too shy to talk
From Springfield, Mo
Hey guys, come on now, I didnt mean to be all inclusive.. I know these things about people in general, there are good in every race, religion, and group. I was just talking about those of us who believe Jesus is the only begotton son of God.. This group numbers probably close to a billion strong. They are going to be challenged by a manifestation from Lucifer as Christ, and this manifestation will attack Gods sabbath and say to keep sunday instead. Yashua will be here in spirit, with the kingdom of God when it lands on earth. But I am not sure he will be manifesting.. How would those or us know who the real christ is, if the only issue was to get 800 million sunday keepers riled up at 40 million sabbath keeprers.

Is it possible, for the prophecys in the bible, tell us this is going to happen. Its in revelation, it says, "here is the patience of the saints, blessed are those who die from here on, those who keep the commandments of God and the testimony of Jesus". This happens when satan is thrown to earth and banned from heaven permantly, with these words from God on his mind, God is going to tell satan, I am taking earth back, and you are going to die! Now when God tells satan that, he knows hes only got a few years left, then he dies permantly. That news sends him to earth to kill all 7th day sabbath keepers. He will at this point flash on and pretend to be Jesus! How will anyone know its not Jesus, it will be by the day he upholds, sunday or saturday.Its happened before and will happen again. So be ready for that! peace out!

Thats inclides all sunday keepers, they could be slung at sabbath keepers, especially if covert satanist have taken over some government to enact laws, and as lucifer manifests above washington, hovering in the air like christ, and saying, lock up the sabbath keepers if they dont accept sunday now. This is definalty about a day, and its about killing off sabbath keepers, using the tares, bad fish, and goats in the system (who are in the majority) to get us..Its been done before and will be done again.

And there are wolves in sheeps clothing, who are worse than tares, it would be easy to get a 70% tare filled worldwide christian movement, of 800 million sunday keepers to attack 40 million sabbath keepers. This has happened in history before, more than once..Satan hates the sabbath day, its Gods personal day. It doesnt belong to man, it belongs to God..

I apologize about being all inclusive, that was misleading somewhat. However the issue I was trying to bring to light is this sabbath/sunday showdown coming soon. It makes a difference to people who believe in Yashua, like we do. We are going to be tested, and bible doctrine is it.. The sabbath/sunday issue is huge. Remember, Lucifer is soon coming as christ, and preaching sunday sacredness.

Now as for dali lamas and hindus and mountian people and plains people; I salute your spirit in harmony and love. I co-create with you and bond with you in eternal vigilance for the rightousness of God,to be found in all humanity.. I will see many of you on that day, as fellow warriors of the light! In Yashuas (Jesus)name, amen.....

What your test is, will be different than my religious group. Although this will be world wide news (Lord Maytria already is) Every man and women has their own path with this. I pray for world peace, as the final prophetic players start taking their positions. Many of us see things now..

Flowers blowing in the wind! Thats what we are.....

Ezekial 28: 18-20 And God shall cause a fire to spring up in satan, and he shall burn up in front of the saints, and never shall he be anymore.
spillcanvas
Re: When Christ returns, what religion would he be? Posted on: 2006/2/18 17:41
Just popping in
The poll says "what religions" plural. Then we are asked to choose one from only a few of the thousands of religions practiced.
I think the question is very rhetorical in the fact that it is trying to lead us to a conclusion that the return of Jesus Christ can be labeled as if it were a postage stamp on the letters of space and time. Something which at least I can't even begin to comprehend let alone guess upon.

Click here answer this survey, win a million dollars!
When religion returns, what Christ would it be?
« 1 2 3 (4) 5 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post