Oneness - True Faith
suzyq
Re: Indigo & Crystal Children Posted on: 2006/2/23 20:21
Just can't stay away
Why the interest?

What makes these children who by the way many are now adults, so special?

First sit back and relax, open your heart and your mind to a world you may have never pondered before. Each of us is born into a life stream consciousness of color. It is true. New colors are arriving as the shift of consciousness awakens us. Some come into this world already conscious and others wake upon their journey.

Seems the interest begins somewhere in the middle, so we will start there. After all their story is where the new beginning takes place.

Indigo children...perhaps you may recognize some of the basic traits. These are our children who took to computers almost from kindergarten, some even sooner. They were writing code by gradeschool and knew computers, electronics and games better than people three times their experience and age. I just sat back and let my indigo boys lead the way into the computer age. I still pretend I can not run a DVD player or a remote control, just to watch their magic! SSSHHH! Perhaps we have some indigos right here among us...ya think? Of course we do....you and you and you!

It was funny, just today as my 21 year old indigo came into my office to exclaim, "Mom, what are you doing on that computer still!"

Eight hours had already passed...HMMM! Yes, what am I doing? I had been here all day, (minus rotating some laundry, and letting the animals in and out, two phone calls, writing a few articles, mostly chit chat with others online) since he had left for Avionics classes early this morning. I smiled!

"Why you set a great example for me!" We both laughed. Eight hours less than an average day for him!

"It is what I do now to be in service to all of you." He grins.

Then he finds out I am learning to play Runescape, could this also be true? "Yep!" I must have 1,000 questions as my face lights up with glee and I fill with such excitement, my very first game! "Amazing," were the only words I heard.

Change is possible if we allow it. If we want it bad enough. Honestly, I will no doubt never catch up to them in mastery, but in all amazement I did learn a few things from each along the way. I still do each day, for these are the children with the patience to teach those like myself, who are humbly willing to be taught by someone younger, and often brighter than self.

They are the new beginning we yearn for. These souls are often fearless as they have already discerned their true path and know where their journey leads. They face it head on.

Some may not say out loud, yet they know. Not all chose parents who could understand them or make the transition on earth a simple one from the beginning, others chose again and landed on doorsteps like my own or made it by sheer willpower, prayer and good fortune. More important they believe in themselves. They are the great accomplishers in life.

According to Lee Carroll and Jan Tober, authors of The Indigo Children, there are four different types of indigos. I have had the pleasure to be in the presence of each. There is the humanist, the conceptual, the artist, and the interdimensional. These children are naturally intuitive. They do not need to be told things. I even dare to say I wouldn't reccomend it ever! Suggest, perhaps! They just know and assume you should as well. A great frustration occurs when you admit you don't get it. So play along...one day you just might if you pay attention and listen! To listen means to be silent if you had any doubt still. I thought for a time one of my kids was going to use tape on my mouth to get this point across! Stop laughing Zan! I hid the tape!

They have bridged the way from the third dimension to the fourth dimension. They are the makers of the rainbow bridge. The colors are changing. Do not get caught up in this or that for it will change before you can have it all straight in your minds eye. Let it flow. Trust and have faith.

Fo me I hear it more than see as the changes are occurring, although at times both are still present in some. It is just that the numbers are creating such a resonance of sound it is hard not to notice the song! Much like a piano playing one can look back over the ages and define men and women by the black and white keys, the notes, the chords and assign each one charachteristics. This I will follow up on soon. The building of the song is the predictor of the new shift the world awaits.

I ask you not to fear, embrace the song and the change. Do you not hear it yet? Listen with ears that do no hear and faintness will grow within your heart! Listen to the sweet rapture of the musical chords blended in the sweetest of melodies manifesting Heaven on earth. It will be done, this is not the illusion, it is happening now, even while we still practice and hit an off key, a missed note here or there...understand?

Chimerically,
suzyq
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
suzyq
Re: Indigo & Crystal Children Posted on: 2006/2/24 0:37
Just can't stay away
Crystal Children...

You will know me by my deep, penetrating, large eyes, filled with a wisdom that will capture your gaze and draw you forever into my hypnotic song.

Most of us are still under the age of nine, now reaching ten. We will delight and amaze you, filling your soul with happiness. We will teach you of a forgiveness you have long ago forgotten.

We are the new light workers here to positively guide you and give you rest upon your weary paths. For you see we are to walk with you through this shift, radiant with love.

There are those crystal scouts who came ahead, laying the foundation for us, they are nearly 28 and 29 as I speak. I am one such scout, my name is angie. We do share some of the same characteristics as the indigo's, yet we are unique in our own ways. As crystal children we are filled with bliss and unusually even tempered. You can not help but recognize one of us if we should grace your presence. You will feel certain you are in the presence of an angel.

Indigo's are trail-blazers! Did that catch you off gaurd? They cleared the path for us to smoothly glide in and secure the shift. Isn't it cool? We think it is.

As a crystal child, I am not a warrior. Indigos have a warrior spirit and are filled with determination, tenacity that can not be stopped easily.

May I speak?
My daughter, the warrior indigo refers to herself as a fire goddess. I just smile. I understand what she is saying. I see her blazing path! It is not one you'd want to get in the way of as she clears it. She is only 12 years old. At 12 she has already accomplished so many leadership roles. Every activity she is heading it up, an important decision she is making it, a gathering count her in. Disagreement among the 7 brothers and she will make the final call. Competition you bet and she might even let you win! She can tell you exactly what she will be doing in twently years with great clarity. Growing up with so many brothers, she is not one even most adults wish to disagree with, they probably will not win, unless she allows them to believe they have. It's all in her eyes. Although she is a vision lovely to behold. You have got to love the balance in that. Thank you. Please continue...

I plead with anyone who can hear this do not medicate us. I am sam. We are wonderful beings. Just because some uninformed person told you it was best? I do not understand? Best for whom? Do not take the light from us, we are very sensitive, wonderous children of God and thus you would be allowing society to drain our very life force.

Who then will guide the way? I have seen it done again and again to my friends. Many are diagnosed as having autism or Asperger's syndrome, this saddens me for it is often just not so. Rather, I challenge you as the adult to step up to the plate and change your beliefs, your neighbors thinking, your community school, and your global community, just begin the process is all I ask. Ask questions and be involved. It can be done. Consider for a moment what this is really doing? Can you see the bigger picture yet? I simply ask you to pause and look within, gain understanding, and contemplate what I have brought to you. We deserve a chance to serve as did you. Please choose differently when you can. Mom will you be there for me? Mr. will you?

Have you seen me? Many of you can you know...I am very beautiful, made up of multicolored, opalescent auras, pastel with a prism effect. Perhaps you simply thought it was the sun playing tricks with your eyes the first time. I like being crystal! Another give away if you do not possess the gift to see is to watch for me, for I am drawn to collecting crystals and rocks from a very young age. Watch the laundry, for no doubt my pockets will be filled with treasures.

Many of us have personalities that are magnetic and we are highly affectionate. You will want to be near us. Do you need a hug? I have plenty to share as do my friends. Have any of us suddenly just reached out as little ones and hugged you? For us this is our way, unless an unknowing adult has shamed us into going against our nature. No one needed to teach us to love, yet there are those who will teach us to withhold such love.

Many sing before they are talking and are late with speaking all together. Myself I was creating song lyrics before I could spell my own name. This is because telepathy is a more natural form of communication for us. We long for someone to converse with. Some of us are blessed you might say with parents who can communicate in such ways. It may not amaze you to learn then that many talk to spirit guides, angels, and about past lives readily from the moment they begin to speak. Who do you think they have been speaking with? So silly! In silence much has been happening only you may not have been aware is all, much like you are not aware really of what is actually occuring within a tree in the middle of a cold winter, yet it blooms every Spring. Inside marvelous things are taking place.

Nature will find a way.

We are highly sensitive empaths connected to animals and nature and we desire this nurturing and stimulation from a very young age. As natural healers reaching out and healing without hesistation we seek to bring peace and wholeness to every situation, person and place. Art and creativity come easily to us. We thrive in environments that inspire and develop our natural instincts. We are often producing music, pictures, designs, even things of the past and future before your eyes. Clues from us to you, are you paying attention...listening, observing, getting involved?

A crystal child often requires a special diet and prefers natural vegetarian foods and will develop sensitivities and allergies quickly if given an imporper diet. This is true for me. True for you too huh angie? Yeah, it's true.

The most amazing thing shared among us is our fearlessness. I love doing a backflip off of my skateboard from the ramp, I just pray and flip. In my heart I know I will land it. I knew before I took off for the jump I would. Yet sometimes convincing a watchful Mom isn't so easy to do. She prays for inner peace too!

Most of us are climbers too. We were the babies who escaped our cribs as infants. Peek - A boo took on a whole new meaning for us! We love long hikes in natural settings. We can almost surely be recognized by the fact we are rather acrobatic and never keep our feet on the ground, let alone still, rather we are standing on our strong hands, up in the air and sure we can fly! Of course we can! We have an amazing sense of balance and inner peace.

Enough for today. Dreamtime sounds good to us right now...

Love, angie and sam
snowraccoon
Re: Indigo & Crystal Children Posted on: 2006/2/24 1:24
Not too shy to talk
Suzy, Angie & Sam's articles are very in-depth and insightful. I've written the short article below months back as part of the starting of my blog, just a sharing with you.

Are you an Indigo or Crystal child?

Have you felt different from most people around you, stepping to the beat of your own drum? Perhaps you are highly sensitive, even telepathic. If so, you are one of the special souls who enlisted to raise the Earth's vibration in this critical era. The Indigo/Crystal phenomenon is the next step in human evolution. The Indigos and Crystals are the catalyst to awaken humans' divinity. It only takes you to trust your wise inner guidance, to truly bestow your gifts upon humanity.

Indigo and Crystal are terms describing the aura colours and energy patterns of children that have made their appearance known recently. The Indigos of this age are mostly in their 20's to 30's. They have been incarnating on Earth for the last 100 years. The pioneer Indigos are the wayshowers, and around 1950, a significant number were born and they are the Indigo adults of today. The Crystals began their appearance around year 2000, but there were some who arrived in the early 1980's.

The Crystals are delightful, compassionate and wise beyond their years. The most obvious sign is their large, penetrating eyes that lay your soul bare. Indeed, they have the ability to communicate to that part of you. If they see someone in distress, they would be quick to offer a listening ear, a hug and even intuitive Reiki. They have a gentle temperament and a soothing presence. Their aura is opalescent with multi-colour pastel hues, and they have the ability to assimilate other's aura like a chameleon. Thus, their personality is very changeable, puzzling those who are close to them. The reason they do this is due to their needing points of reference to human interaction, for most are unfamiliar with earthly lives. Crystals and Indigos are very similar except in temperament.

The Indigos have a warrior temperament because they are here to demolish "old energy" and blaze new paths for the "new energy". They have an impatience with dishonesty and authority. Guilt trips and manipulation does nothing to them. So, they are outspoken with the truth and even the more introverted Indigos will do so in written words. Their work clears the path for the gentle Crystals to anchor in the world. Indigos have a high energy level and often labled ADD as children, but it is actually through this hyper-energy that they express movement and creativity to break down the "old energy". We can see this "old energy" being busted in various parts of the world, where materialistic values and issues of duality are crumbling from their own weight.

As the world is securely anchoring "new energy" or Christ Consciousness, the work of Indigos are largely done. Thus, many of them are shifting to the Crystal state, joining the new Crystal children.

Love & Light,
Snow

& ALways
Quote:
Who am I? Who are You? Let's have a long conversation without words.
snowraccoon
Re: Indigo & Crystal Children Posted on: 2006/2/24 15:39
Not too shy to talk
I'm proposing the new Forum (under Oneness) to be:

Title: Indigo & Crystal Children

Description: A worldwide call to Indigos and Crystals to unite, and share wisdom & compassion with each other. The Aquarian Age is an exciting time to be in, as the Earth's vibration is ascending to 5th Dimension and beyond. This is the Age of Mass Enlightenment, establishing the Earth as a City of Light by year 2013.

& ALways
Quote:
Who am I? Who are You? Let's have a long conversation without words.
« 1 (2) 3 4 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post