Oneness - True Faith
snowraccoon
Re: Frozen Light - The Crystal Lightworker Companion Posted on: 2006/2/26 10:20
Not too shy to talk
Dude, thank you for your kind and wise wishes. We are certainly very blessed to have you with us.

Love & Peace,
Snow

& ALways
Quote:
Who am I? Who are You? Let's have a long conversation without words.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
snowraccoon
Re: Frozen Light - The Crystal Lightworker Companion Posted on: 2006/2/26 10:26
Not too shy to talk
It's a pleasure, Pete. And thanks, yea, fluorite is water-soluble too. Studying the properties of the crystals before cleansing and working with them is good practice.

About cleansing by submerging in sea salt & water, it can be risky as to fading the surface of certain crystals or getting salt particles trapped in minute cavity. When the salt dries in the cavity, it might cause your crystal to crack. Many of us city people do not have the privilege of having a waterfall nearby, actually a cool shower works too, just as we human crystals shower everyday. As you are becoming increasingly intuitively-guided, whatever method you use will be right.

I have Melody's book too, which is a very extensive guide on crystals. If you need a photo guide of crystals, I recommend The Crystal Bible by Judy Hall featuring over 200 crystals(ISBN 1-84181-175-0). For an A to Z metaphysical guide with the more popular crystals and their lores; Crystal Enchantments by D.J. Conway(ISBN 1-58091-010-6. Crystal Balls & Crystal Bowls: Tools for Ancient Scrying & Modern Seership, by Ted Andrews (ISBN 1-56718-026-4). Then, there is also Crystal Woman, which tells of Lynn V. Andrews shamanic journey with her American Indian mentor (ISBN 0-446-38572-7)

Blessings on your journey of awakening... =)

Snow

& ALways
Quote:
David_Goodpasture
Re: Frozen Light - The Crystal Lightworker Companion Posted on: 2006/2/26 13:50
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
No crystals are needed for enlightenment... the true essence of the being; love, caring, compassion, tolerance, the ability to give... that's all we need. That's all we are... everything else is just an extension. I speak in the name of all that is truly Indigo.

Peace and love in the light of truth,
David
snowraccoon
Re: Frozen Light - The Crystal Lightworker Companion Posted on: 2006/2/26 16:39
Not too shy to talk
Dear David,

Crystal = Al Cryst = Of God & Christ.

All creations are perfect in the Diamond of Truth. Each facet equally brilliant, equally important. It is our freewill to pay attention to which facet that reminds us of our divinity.

Thanks for your thoughts =)

Blessings & Peace,
Snow

& ALways
Quote:
« 1 (2) 3 4 5 ... 10 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post