Oneness - True Faith
snowraccoon
Re: Frozen Light - The Crystal Lightworker Companion Posted on: 2006/2/28 5:00
Not too shy to talk
Dear Dude,

You are really a cool hand on a fevered brow. What a blessing of love and wisdom you are. Om mani peme hung.

And this is for everyone, (and for David especially...lol)

Love & Peace please...

Excerpted from Please Understand Me II
Copyright © 1998 by David Keirsey

If I do not want what you want, please try not to tell me that my want is wrong.

Or if I believe other than you, at least pause before you correct my view.

Or if my emotion is less than yours, or more, given the same circumstances, try not to ask me to feel more strongly or weakly.

Or yet if I act, or fail to act, in the manner of your design for action, let me be.

I do not, for the moment at least, ask you to understand me. That will come only when you are willing to give up changing me into a copy of you.

I may be your spouse, your parent, your offsping, your friend, or your colleague. If you will allow me any of my own wants, or emotions, or beliefs, or actions, then you open yourself, so that some day these ways of mine might not seem so wrong, and might finally appear to you as right -- for me. To put up with me is the first step to understanding me. Not that you embrace my ways as right for you, but that you are no longer irritated or disappointed with me for my seeming waywardness. And in understanding me you might come to prize my differences from you, and, far from seeking to change me, preserve and even nurture those differences.

& ALways
Quote:
Who am I? Who are You? Let's have a long conversation without words.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Melchezedek
Re: Frozen Light - The Crystal Lightworker Companion Posted on: 2006/2/28 8:48
=->Melchezedek
Why all the interest in crystals??

Haven't you noticed David that the breast plate of the Zedek or original torah priest, that it is covered in different crystals to relate different energies.

So are these discussing anything new or is it simply a return to what God set out in the beginning and people are being drawn to fulfil this.
David_Goodpasture
Re: Frozen Light - The Crystal Lightworker Companion Posted on: 2006/2/28 9:34
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
This thread is falling into ego, winning and insult... there is no truth to be found in crystals. The truth is in your mind... the omnipotence of this existence. Anything beyond this has no meaning whatsoever except for man-made mysticism. Enjoy tearing down the Crystal and Indigo children... you don't know of what you speak.

As for Dude... I do not argue nor speak in or with religious texts to justify any of my points.. neither should you. We are not made out to be followers, leaders, warriors or any of the above... we are made out to be anything we so desire. No one is in control of us but ourselves.

No Dude... you are seriously misguided... we are capable of understanding anything and everything... even if it means that those things are found to be paradoxes. Your immature childesh remarks about pixie dust... and you and snowracoons valiant attempt to team up to prove a point is only backfiring on you. I am the one here who believes he is capable of anything... if you should bring in 10 of your friends, you will still fail. You have not reached any point of enlightenment... yet, you both speak as if you know. Let's start over and seek the goal of truth... not of winning or ego. The only battle being faught is from within, from within all of is. It is the only battle that needs to be won. This battle is only won in finding truth. There are no medals awarded here for proving a false point. There are no medals awarded for proving a true point. The only thing awarded will be spiritual enlightenment... truth... and answers that we all seek... first you must let go of all material possessions.
Matthew
Re: Frozen Light - The Crystal Lightworker Companion Posted on: 2006/2/28 11:38
=->Matthew
Quote:
Mat 15:17-20 Do you not yet understand that whatever enters in at the mouth goes into the belly, and is cast out into the waste-bowl? (18) But the things which come out of the mouth come from the heart, and they defile the man. (19) For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies; (20) these are the things which defile a man, but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile a man.

So yes you are right in a way, yet discuss, not debate.

Peace, Harmony and Unity B with Us
« 1 ... 4 5 6 (7) 8 9 10 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post