Oneness - True Faith
David_Goodpasture
Re: Frozen Light - The Crystal Lightworker Companion Posted on: 2006/2/26 17:40
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
I will state again... nothing is needed but the mind and body. Sometimes we think too much and overcomplicate answers to questions. My energy, the light within me, and the essence of my being does not need a crystal. Do not abuse "free will"... You will quickly find yourself becoming a false prophet. There is no need to back yourself up with religious ideology. The human mind will guide the way in this age. Is telling someone that they have free will simply presenting free will or imposing it? Why does one need to be told that one has free will? Doesn't that contradict the whole notion of free will? Is free will actually a walking contradiction? I have free will and I know this, I've always known this, no one has to tell me. But for me to tell others a lie... that a crystal will work as a force... is the same as telling them that wearing a shark tooth around their neck will give them good luck :-/ I do not want to argue this point... if this is what this site is going to turn into.. I'll simply pack my bags and continue my works in the true light of Indigo... which is apart from material possessions and mental insecurity. No one needs to wear anything or carry anything to make them who they are. I'm at a loss of words...
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
David_Goodpasture
Re: Frozen Light - The Crystal Lightworker Companion Posted on: 2006/2/26 17:52
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
Now do you understand why us Indigo's are so lost, so confused and so out of place? We do not recognize nor understand any of the materialistic philosophies that are put forth by mankind... it is simply not needed... I'll go back to my corner now and ball up, away from the rest of you.
wizanda
Re: Frozen Light - The Crystal Lightworker Companion Posted on: 2006/2/26 17:53
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Me I put my crystals in a mountain, so they will stay untill...............................................................................????

My heart is also there then, and so my aura can be bigger.

Thinking of which, if there is a circle band around the equator of cyrstal and it changes colour all the way around the world, I wonder if it is a rainbow?

(I will have to check the charts properly.)

Then can't you connect to that?

Rather then digging them all up?

I keep burying them all to keep the alignment and everyone digs them up?!?

N B with U
qOLOp
Re: Frozen Light - The Crystal Lightworker Companion Posted on: 2006/2/27 0:50
=->qOLOp
Speaking of crystals?

Hey ya know, inside our bodys is a crystallyne light grid that parallels our nervious and blood system. Its made from the 695? acupuncture points on our skin. Each point is tied to a living star in our galaxy/universe. As this living light enters our bodys into the light grid (similiar to fiber optics) it feeds our etheric/astral body with this living light. This is what is also found in our chakras, and pillar of light inside of us. Science has found a way to look inside of us, into this light grid in our bodys. What they have found is tiny crystals floating and slowly tumbling along, inside the fiber optics insde us. A rainbow is sometimes seen reflecting off of these tiny crystals, twriling silently inside our bodys, within the fiber optics, of our crystllyne light grind. There are thousands of miles of this.

Its interesting that Rev 4:3 talks of a cosmic throne, upon which our Father sits. He is described in this facet, as a crystal having certian colors. Around this throne and crystal, is the Holy Spirit or the Mother of us all, whose essence is in that rainbow circling the throne. Just as the essence of our Father is in the crystal. So is our Mother in that rainbow!

Now we have a miniture type of this representation inside our bodys, in our crystallyne light grid, with tiny crystals (Father) flashing rainbow colors (Mother).. What a testimony to our wonderful spiritual parents, one facet of them both, is inside all of us, a signiture - if you will.

David, I dont think we mean to replace crystals with our reasoning abilitys. They are just tools from nature and the Godhead to help us with. I know what you mean about the mind and spirit and such. But God has given us gifts and crystals are one of them. Please dont think we are trying to supplant the human being ( a divine imprint of the family of God) with other things. The body of the Godhead on earth, is represented by many things, Some of us are hands, feet, eyes, ears, ect. So various attractions to various things are seen and evident. Together we are one living, breathing family with all parts.

I hope that helps somewhat. I have difficultys sometimes expressing myself in clear ways. Anywho I share a blessing with you in peace and love, for higher truths and experiences. You should know one facet of God, is a crystal. There is a connection, however cloudy it might seem at times.

In the 1920's, radios didnt have batterys, they either plugged into wall sockets, or hand held ones used crysta, cut to form, so they would pull the radio frequency out of the air, into the earphones in your ear; and ya could hear it. No batterys were required. Before the flood, pre-flood peoples used huge crystals to powers types of flying ships that are Ufo shaped or saucer shaped. There are huge emerald crystals inside planet earth, the next frequency out, that pulls in universal energys to keep earth going at its etheric level. The suns rays feed the emerald crystals, which in turn help animate nature, amoungst other things. We are wonderful, beautiful creations, with many facets, like a diamond. Our Father and Mother, in Heaven; are the same way.As above, so below! This is why we see an interest in crystals on earth, because it is one facet of the Godhead. And we are their children, created in that image and with many facets, like a diamond! Anywho thanks for sharing with us your concerns David, help us to understand..peace!

This is dude, I logged in but for some reason it didnt take, sorry...
« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 ... 10 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post