From SomeWhere
So are they ppl with pointy ears?
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: Do you believe in fairies? Posted on: 2005/7/11 8:02
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Funny you ask that.....

People who spend their time thinking upward thoughts, ie spirituality, music, creativity, ect

There ears usualy are pointy, so they can catch more upper tone sounds as when people discuss spiritual subject they use higher frequencies.

Where as people who discuss money all the time and low tone sounds ie polliticans, bankers, ect

There ears start to have long lobes, as when you talk about money and other matters like this, you use low tone frequencies.
So your lobes grow longer to catch the sound.

Funny isn`t it, I originaly realised due to tolkin, then I have studied most of the UK and found this to be correct.

One way to spot the sheep from the goats.

If this applys to you I am sorry, yet i have found this to be true, in all people I have seen so far.

Yet if this does apply to you, you can change as when I have let money matter, way me down my ear lobes do indeed get longer.

So I try my best to stay upward thinking and all ways listen to the bigger picture.

My ears have now changed, so that I have smaller ear lobes and pointy ears.

N B with U
healthysuccess
Re: Do you believe in fairies? Posted on: 2005/7/11 17:05
Just popping in
From Gustine, CA
I have a picture of my daughter in her crib when she was about 4 months old. Her chubby cheeks and pointed ears instantly made us think of an elf. (Not knowing about faeries at the time.)

She is the joy of my life, as well as my life challenge. I have brought her up to question authority, because so many in authority can be wrong. I was taught not to question, to the detriment of my health as well as my family. She has the insight to see inconsistancies as well as injustice. I learn from her all the time.

At the age of 12, she has a natural beauty that people pay big bucks to immitate. Large, burgandy lips, rosy cheeks, hair that is straight,but with body, and sparkling eyes. Make up does nothing for her. She is slowly realizing what she has, and what other people do to get what she has naturally.

She also has always had a very strong attraction to trees, as well as other plants. One tree in our front yard is her friend, that she has always communicated with.

We love our faerie, (her preferred spelling) very much.
qOLOp
Re: Do you believe in fairies? Posted on: 2005/9/18 16:02
=->qOLOp
Of course!! I am one!!
« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post