Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
Re: The Meaning of Life Posted on: 2005/4/16 19:16
=->qOLOp
Without experience of God, we can talk about opinions.
To understand God we need to first know who we are. why?
we call God our Father, some religions say that we were "created" in God's image... there must be some consistency here. We cannot call "Father" to "everything", I cannot be "everything" either. The question is : Who am I? then, we can understand God, who He is and what He can do.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: The Meaning of Life Posted on: 2005/4/17 14:19
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
True in some sense, yet not all.
I died in this life time, and experienced what the universe looks like from the spiritual realm.
It appered to me that all is made of thin lines ie Quarks or spirit
The lowest levels were Ego and single strands. These i think were quarks (in science) or spirit with no understanding(spiritualy).
The higher levels were quarks that bounced and became more then them selfs trancending matter. ie heaven
God was not just a strand, yet a central point as to tell the whole universe, how to interact on a sub atomic level.
I believe when it says there was nothing, God origianly created him self as a single strand and from there made reflections of him self to understand what it was.
Then from there that formula was used to create the whole universe from the inside outwards.
Yet now And since God created the universe, God is the 13 dimension the point that keeps all quark interacting, so the universe exsists.
Yet this is from what i saw when i died, and can see from the ways of the universe.
qOLOp
Re: The Meaning of Life Posted on: 2005/4/18 15:31
=->qOLOp
Interesting! Thanks for sharing.
Some logical views:
If you died, you would not be alive now. You could have a "clinical death". Dying means gone. No turning back.
You are talking about your experience about who you think God is. As you pointed out, "things appeared to be" or "seemed to be", that is the language of interpreting what we are experiencing.
God cannot create matter. This is logical, reasonable. Why?
Evolutionists and Creationists cannot explain the "beginning" in a rational way, some believe in a "supernatural beginning" which is not consistent with the first law of conservation of energy. Some others talk about a big explosion, not realizing that something had to cause it. The law of "cause and effect" cannot be ignored or used only when convenient. If matter cannot be created the logical solution is that matter always existed. This logical solution is fully consistent with the cyclical model of time which is well known by Eastern cultures, which by the way; are the oldest cultures in the world (with quite a bit of wisdom and knowledge as we in the west are finding out).
The three aspects of time; past, present and future must be present in any reasonable explanation of time. Time being movement from being to becoming cannot be linear, cannot be a "straight line". When we think about a "beginning" we are not following this logical thought.
The western world has chosen to ignore this view and rather follow contradictory beliefs. God is in the realm of the unlimited. God being beyond physical matter does not deal with matter at all. God is an incorporeal entity, a soul, just like we, humans are souls with a bodily experience, even though we may believe that we are bodies.
In soul consciousness we can experience God. In body consciousness, we can only talk about Him.

qOLOp
Re: The Meaning of Life Posted on: 2005/5/12 21:50
=->qOLOp
The law of conservation of energy is never considered by theists to be above and beyond God, but God Himself created it and is over it. So your argument is a strawman. Then also, the second law of thermodynamics contradicts your "eternal matter" viewpoint, as does the impossibility of transversing an actual infinite.

To the poster further above. You're not going to come up with the "universal faith" with such uneducated and wild speculations as the above. God creating Himself...? He'd have to exist before He existed in order to be self created. That's absurd. If we are going to allow total irrationality into the picture in the higher levels of our thinking, why not just start with irrationality from the begining. Waitaminute..., that's what most of you have done. You're right, irrationality is a universal. It allows for absolute syncretism, and solves nothing.

Benjamin

« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7 ... 14 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post