Oneness - True Faith
qOLOp
Re: The FAITH once delivered to the saints will never change! Posted on: 2005/12/24 14:35
=->qOLOp
I dont think that truth is in all religions because God is defined differently in different religions.God cant be one and two or three at the same time, God cant be within His creation and transcendent at the same time.And I believe that truth can only be found in the religion of Islam based on knowledge and not just emotions.
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Re: The FAITH once delivered to the saints will never change! Posted on: 2006/1/18 0:11
=->
I believe in one God or Universal Light. He has many names, but still one Being. If you study all the religions, the core beliefs and not the right or left views, they all teach the same thing, LOVE AND COMPASSION! All to often we look at the little differances on HOW we worship God. We were put on this earth to test our ablity to be more like our Father. Jesus, Budda and others where all examples for us to follow. They never said "you do this" they taught by example. This planet was given free will, we all have a choice to serve others or serve ourselves. Our decisions will affect this planet one way or another. Mother Earth and humanity are link together. Our heart is our gate to the Divine, open it up, don't judge good or bad, right or wrong. Become one with good intent, focus on your heart, listen to it, not what some newspaper or news reported said. Ask this "does this feel right?" It's your choice don't let someone else decide for you. Listen to the universal truths. If you seek truth, the truth will find you. Don't wait for someone to find it for you.
Friend
Re: The FAITH once delivered to the saints will never change! Posted on: 2006/1/18 0:58
=->Friend
Amen!
Re: The FAITH once delivered to the saints will never change! Posted on: 2006/1/18 3:54
=->
in reguard to Paul, he never heard the teachings of Jesus first hand. He heard teaching through the eyes of another man which has a slant of that person. an analogy I use and forgive me if I offend anyone, is the sighting in of a rifle scope, if you are off your mark by 1 inch at 100 yards, at 200 yards you will be off by 2-3 inches, substitute yards with time, and the bullet with truth, over time the truth is no longer anywhere near the original. The alteration of the bible at Alexandria things where taken out and some modifided, man altered what God intended and made it man's law. Why were the Dead Sea Scrolls kept from us then released as man(again) felt what was acceptable for us to read. Thank God for the people who found the Nag Hammadi Library and made it public knowledge immediatly. St. Thomas's teachings where not modified by Alexandria turning point. Thomas's writing were first hand, why then does the church not acknowledge it? We must look inside ourselves for the light (God). Man has brainwashed us into believing we must have a mediator for us to talk to God (100 yards.. 200 yards how much distortion). Makes me wonder (not that much) what was taken out and what was modified. If it was left intact I wonder how much more humanity would be evolved spiritual. God Bless All.
« 1 ... 10 11 12 (13) 14 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post