Oneness - True Faith
healthysuccess
Are Pagans Welcome? Posted on: 2005/7/7 18:35
Just popping in
From Gustine, CA
Hello to all,

Before I begin using your site, which by the way is very cool from what I've seen so far, I need to know if I am welcome. I do not want any pretense when it comes to my beliefs. I was raised a Christian Scientist, and so I am used to not being understood by the majority. I had been searching for something more for years, until I recently discovered Paganism, wicca specifically. It has been a flood of emotional, spiritual and physical awakening. The Wicca Rede is: "Do as ye will, as it harm none". This includes yourself, the environment, and all spiritual beings. We do not discrimminate against any beliefs. We believe everyone has their own path. I will not publish anything about my religion or beliefs unless asked to.

I would like to let people on your site know about a business that I have discovered, that includes healthy living, environmental awareness, and safe products for our homes and families. So many products on the market today are extremely toxic, and many of us are unaware.

I will go no further until I have your permission.

Blessed Be [email]
diamondove
healthysuccess@adlandpro.com[/email]
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: Are Pagans Welcome? Posted on: 2005/7/7 19:05
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Namaste

Simple answer, Yes

Feel free to chat, try to keep diffrent subjects in there forums

Pagan Forum

No blatient advertising as it is against the charities principles

N B with U
scotty
Re: Are Pagans Welcome? Posted on: 2005/9/29 6:20
Just popping in
From California
Being tht you posted on the 7th month, 7th day I would say that makes for a numerological coincidence and energetic connection. Welcome aboard.

SB
wizanda
Re: Are Pagans Welcome? Posted on: 2005/9/29 10:58
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Also as I have said in this articleA Guide To Uniting the Religions

Pagan=Quote:

One who is not a Christian, Muslim, or Jew, especially a worshiper of a polytheistic religion.
One who has no religion.
A non-Christian.
A hedonist.
A Neo-Pagan.

adj.
Not Christian, Muslim, or Jewish.
Professing no religion; heathen.
Neo-Pagan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Middle English, from Late Latin pgnus, from Latin, country-dweller, civilian, from pgus, country, rural district. See pag- in Indo-European Roots.

Now the only thing that actual applies to a Pagan is the country-dweller. As Paganism was basically a belief that God is within nature. Even in most Bible translations there isn't the word pagan. Heathen yes, yet pagans have always believed in God. I feel this is unfair and considering God is in all living things, it is very Anti-Christ when he says:
Quote:

Luke 17:21 neither will they say, 'Look, here!' or, 'Look, there!' for behold, the Kingdom of God is within you."

So the lies spread about Pagan's not following God, is seriously wrong, a heathen has no God. I feel this was done by the church to attack all villagers for their beliefs and if they didn't follow Christianity, then they would be killed.

N B with U
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post