Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Establishing Messianic Prophecy Fulfilments Posted on: 2022/8/3 12:45
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
I believe with careful analysis we can prove the identity of the Messiah had to be first King David, appointed in Psalms 89:19-21, and then Psalms 110 to be made of the order of Melchizedek.

Where in Isaiah 52:10-14 it paraphrased Psalms 89:19-21, and gives the symbolic naming of the Messiah Yeshua/Yehoshua the Divine Being (there is an additional yod in Isaiah 52:14 of the Dead Sea scrolls 1QIsaa - making it 'I Anointed' not 'Marred').
Open in new window

Then the Messiah returns with the naming King Zion the Divine Being in Isaiah 52:7, Psalms 146:10, Psalms 147:12.

Part of the problem with understanding how the Messiah was always King David, and is prophesied in multiple places to return as the King over the Messianic Age (Ezekiel 34:23-24, Ezekiel 37:24-25, Jeremiah 23:5, Jeremiah 30:8-9, Jeremiah 33:15, Hosea 3:5, Isaiah 55:3, Isaiah 22:22, Isaiah 9:6-7, Revelation 5:5, etc), is because I believe the Pharisees made up Christianity contrary to the Ebionites (John, Paul, Simon).

I understand it is possible based on these prophecies, that under the instruction of the Messiah, we can correct where Messianic prophecy got confused.

I believe it is possible to prove that I've been sent from Heaven with the 'New' Name of the Messiah; where there is a lot to this case, and would like to discuss the topic with some of the world's religious leaders on ReligiousForum.com - as it is a useful mechanism to dissect the topic between us.

Just to be clear I'm not planning on repeating myself writing to lots of different organizations, and so ask that people pass on that Messianic prophecy is specifically being fulfilled on there...

If not, according to what I believe I've been shown as a child before reading religious texts, Armageddon will come, and God will keep only the Enlightened Saints, who've already accepted what is required.

To detail some of the specific Messianic statements in the Bible, if we look up the terminology 'Messiah' it exists in Daniel 9:26, and Isaiah 52:14 (when the additional yod is re-included) - Both of these are before the 2nd temple destruction, and the placing of the Curse of Moses (Deuteronomy 28).

With analysis I believe we can show that Zechariah 11 was fulfilled, where the three 'Worthless Leaders' rejected the Lord's Salvation (Yeshua - H3444), and replaced the religion with their own ideas.

According to Zechariah 11:15-17, Ezekiel 34:2-5, Jeremiah 23:1-2, these 'Foolish Leaders' are corrected by the return of King David, and 'then they shall mourn for the one they pierced' (Zechariah 12:7-10).

Ultimately the Fire is prophesied in the middle of all of this, and as saying I've seen the Quantum Fire cleanse this reality restoring here to Eden, with many of the world's religious texts saying there will be a person with similarities of my name prophesying before it.

I'd much rather the scripture becomes a Fire with your help (Jeremiah 23:29), and that we could correct the misunderstandings; rather than that mankind destroys its self, as it wouldn't listen when given the opertunity.

This is a start to dissecting some of the Bible prophecies, and there is a lot of data to go over to understand any of this properly; thus please ask if unsure.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post