Oneness - True Faith
David_Goodpasture
My God Posted on: 2006/2/27 20:22
Just can't stay away
From Stockton California
My universe, my reality, my existence is my God, I am my God.
My God is all that is, my God is me.
My God is all around you and I.

I am an extension of my God. I am a part of my God, my God is a part of me. I am in control. My God is omnipresent, my God is omnipotent, my God is omnibenevolent. My God is the universe, my God is all that is within and without. My God builds the stars by himself, my God created me. My God is the creator, just as I am the creator. When I understand and know my God, all powers that my God possesses, I may possess as well. My God gave birth to me, my God is my Father, I am my God's offspring. My God knows no limitations, my God recognizes no restrictions. My God is everything that is, has been and ever will be. This is WHAT my God is.

WHO is your God?

You argue and kill over "Who", instead of figuring out "what".
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Worker of Iniquity
Re: My God Posted on: 2006/2/28 8:56
=->Worker of Iniquity
My God is Jesus, he is the image of God!
wizanda
Re: My God Posted on: 2006/3/1 7:36
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
I agree,

Yet will also add my latest theology just to remember no image!

If there is a painting, there is a painter. Now from reasoning what is in the painting you can understand the painter. Yet the painting is not the painter, also in understanding the painting you will understand some of the dynamics of the painters character, i.e. expression and feelings.

I would say some of these are called Zen = Natural beauty and wisdom contained in creation Dao/Tao = logic of the universe and wisdom contained in the creation. The fact that every creature makes love definitely says we have a loving God (Painter)

N B with U
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post