Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Ok this scripture needs some work and I am struggling?? Posted on: 2006/3/2 13:41
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Al-Qur'an, 010.002 (Yunus [Jonah]) Text Copied from DivineIslam's Qur'an Viewer software v2.910 Quote:
010.002 Is it a matter of wonderment to men that We have sent Our inspiration to a man from among themselves?- that he should warn mankind (of their danger), and give the good news to the Believers that they have before their Lord the lofty rank of truth. (But) say the Unbelievers: "This is indeed an evident sorcerer !"
Quote:
1Sa 10:12 and a man from there answered and said, And who is their father? Therefore it became a proverb, Is Saul also among the prophets?
Quote:
Act 13:6-11 they travelled through the whole island until they came to Paphos (isn't that where the author of Revelation was said to be in prison). There they met a Jewish sorcerer and false prophet named Bar-Jesus, (7) who was an attendant of the proconsul, Sergius Paulus . The proconsul, an intelligent man, sent for Barnabas and Saul because he wanted to hear the word of God. (8) But Elymas the sorcerer (for that is what his name means) opposed them and tried to turn the proconsul from the faith. (9) Then Saul, who was also called Paul, filled with the Holy Spirit, looked straight at Elymas and said, (10) "You are a child of the devil and an enemy of everything that is right! You are full of all kinds of deceit and trickery. Will you never stop perverting the right ways of the Lord? (11) Now the hand of the Lord is against you. You are going to be blind (east sun i.e one Eye the Anti-Christ), and for a time you will be unable to see the light of the sun."

So who is who?

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Searcher
Re: Ok this scripture needs some work and I am struggling?? Posted on: 2006/3/5 7:32
=->Searcher
Quote:
(Zec 11:17)Woe to the worthless shepherd who abandons the flock! The sword shall be on his arm and on his right eye; his arm shall be completely dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.
wizanda
Re: Ok this scripture needs some work and I am struggling?? Posted on: 2006/3/6 10:27
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Luk 11:23-26 He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters. (24) When the unclean spirit has gone out of a man, he walks through dry places seeking rest. And finding none, he says, I will return to my house from which I came out. (25) And when he comes, he finds it swept and decorated. (26) And he goes and takes seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and entering in, they dwell there. And the last state of that man is worse than the first.

Gal 1:15-18 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and having called me by His grace, (16) to reveal His Son in me so that I might preach Him among the nations, immediately I did not confer with flesh and blood; (17) Nor did I go up to Jerusalem to those apostles before me, but I went into Arabia (Dry Place) and returned again to Damascus. (18) Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and stayed with him fifteen days.

N B with U
jesus
Re: Ok this scripture needs some work and I am struggling?? Posted on: 2006/5/31 11:50
Not too shy to talk
From Heaven
The plot thickens.....

Quote:
So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.
(Act 19:12)

I have got to say that is the most bland faith healing anyone can do!!!!

Cheap tricks!!!

Peace B with U
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post