Oneness - True Faith
Old Head, Young Body
Cannabis is in most or all Religions, so is it the sacred plant spoke of? Posted on: 2006/4/2 8:28
=->Old Head, Young Body
Since Cannnabis is in every major religion I can think of according to this site and others like this does that make cannabis the sacred plant?
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Researcher
Re: Cannabis is in most or all Religions, so is it the sacred plant spoke of? Posted on: 2006/4/4 8:09
=->Researcher
Hindu =
Soma

Christian/Jewish/Muslim/Rastafari =
Anointing oil =
Kaneh Bosem =
The Bible is written by people on Cannabis =
This was officially announced in 1980, that there was a mistranslation in this word Kaneh Bosem in the anointing oil and it is clearly Cannabis, this would mean all the prophets had to be on Cannabis to be a prophet.
Canna/Kanna was a region that grew Cannabis.
Also why do you think the Jewish candle has the design it does?
A Cannabis leaf!

Shinto =
Scared clothes oil and plant

Muslim =
Kafur, which has been wrongly translated as Copher to mean Henna =
Yet Henna isn't sweet smelling which the word means. Henna is far, from sweet smelling.
Also the region of Kafur was known for growing Cannabis, as in this case, the word also means.
So when they sit on couches we drink Ginger and Honey it should be, and Cannabis Tea, as both are pleasurable

American Indian =
Peace Pipe

Druids (Oak knowledge) =
Sacred plant and rituals involved to consecrate it (off the top of my Head)

Shaman =
All Plants can be used in healing if used correctly

Zoroastrianism =
Not sure my self yet I will find it, there is many references stating Zoroastrianism does have Cannabis in.

There is properly a few I have missed, please if you know your religion and it also contains Cannabis in a holy sense then please add to this list
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post