Oneness - True Faith
cuts_n_scars2004@yahoo.com
He's my Jesus Posted on: 2006/5/19 3:27
=->cuts_n_scars2004@yahoo.com
One Saturday afternoon I walked up to the nursing home Looking to sit with someone so they didn't feel so alone I met this old man, his name was Colonel Richardsen He talked about the awful food and the wars that he fought in He said that was trained to kill and thats all he ever knew Then I said there's someone here thats waiting just for you There's a man who died upon a cross There's a hero who paid an awesome cost There's a savior who forgives us for our sins Hes my Jesus, Hes my Jesus, and I'm with him Mrs. Lucy Garvenson was sitting down the hall She yelled out loud "I know that man, he gave his all" Than I heard from another room, "God let me die" This little man was so bad off i just wanted to cry He wore diapers, had no legs, and he was almost blind He said he didn't trust Jesus, but asked if he was kind And Lucy said, Theres a man who died upon a cross Theres a hero who paid an awesome cost Theres a savior who forgives us for our sins He's my Jesus, Hes my Jesus, He's the kindest there is Those two grown men turned their heads and tears started to pass They said that they had heard of this man but given him no chance The little man explained his life and about God's truth So we told him about God's love and showed him what to do That same day the little man gave his heart to God He yelled it around the nursing home and everyone was shocked Colonel Richardsen turned around and went to his room He said "stop talking of this man because I'm gonna die soon" And the little man spoke Theres a man who died upon a cross Theres a hero who paid an awesome cost Theres a savior who forgives us for our sins He's my Jesus, He's my Jesus, I'm his creation The little man lived happily and is now one hundred and two He still tells everyone about God's awesome news Colonel Richardsen didn't last very long They say he cried out day and night and said that God was wrong I'm glad I have Jesus to lead me through my life And the Bible and my prayers tell me my God is right Theres a man who died upon a cross Theres a hero who paid an awesome cost Theres a savior who forgives us for our sins He's my Jesus, He's my Jesus, with Him we'll all win
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
jesus
Re: He's my Jesus Posted on: 2006/5/19 16:03
Not too shy to talk
From Heaven

Sorry to say that is wrong,

Yet it really is a morbid song.

Did you not hear?

What was said?

Those who swear by the sacrifice,

Are wrong in the head!

For you say it is right, that man should die,

If you read some more,

You might see it's a lie.

It hurts me so to hear such things,

The worst is that everyone sings,

That I am a sweet smelling offering!

Its lies you see,

You can't be free,

You're not with me,

If you can not see!

For no inheritance to them who steal!

It really isn't a free meal,

I don't take them away,

Yet help you pay.

I hope you hear, what we are trying to say,

Not to offend,

I hope you comprehend.

It's a snare to catch,

A measure to see,

Not that I came to get everyone in for free!!

Peace B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post