Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Explaining who are the sheep and the goats Posted on: 2006/5/26 8:05
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
This has been my task since I was a 'kid' and unlearned subconsciously; it is like a pre-program running in my subconscious, we can see it, yet it is very hard to define it...

So this may take a while to include every point we now, see of the Sheep and the Goats.

I was going to include this in Christian, yet it is given the heading sheep and goats as that is not defining in the sense, it doesn't just apply to religion.

Yet a statement of a person charcter and in its definition it does allow for this, with out specify to much over people...yet people forget to see the good and the bad in each and often define one as worse then the other they both have there purpose..

And on that note, anyone arguing over sheep and goats in heaven needs to have rethink; as the last I was there, it was only shepherds and farmers I saw.. so if you are a sheep or a goat, there is still a long way to go...

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: Explaining who are the sheep and the goats Posted on: 2006/5/26 8:15
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Ok first point is But and Yet...

But closes what you say and contradicts your last statement, goats go but!

Yet allows your statement to continue and so further develop the matter of discussion.
Sheep you will find use also and yet

en espaniol entonce es una major plabras, mas que pero, quando tu dece pero es finito que tu que habbla a contradictario que tu habbla tambien.
entonce es uno major palabras en la diffrencia de la cabbello a los corderoes.

N B with U
wizanda
Re: Explaining who are the sheep and the goats Posted on: 2006/5/26 8:28
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Next is fear

You see goats if they don't know what to do will charge you, as I am often finding whilst approaching them on the net. (Quite funny really when you understand it in that perspective)

Sheep on the other hand are more respectful and will back away, yes I am well aware Goats may do the same to begin, and have times where sheep will come and goats won't...

So I best define it some more....

You see if you sit still and patiently with a sheep, it will slowly approach out of curiosity and so will a goat sometimes...

The difference comes if a harsh reality moment comes to either..

A goat will flip they will but things and go mad gnashing their teeth and stomping, all sense goes out of the window with them and seems there blood boils.

Now sheep on the other hand will run in fear if you alarm them and often may die due to the result of shock.

Yet also sheep are easier and can then be tamed due to fear, goats won't they think they always know best.

Yet on saying that some goats also get them self's out of a mess when they get stuck half way up a mountain side on there own.
Even if the farmer does try to stop them they are that daft, they go higher trying to get away...
At least with a sheep if it knows you it can be lulled softly into safety..

N B with U
wizanda
Re: Explaining who are the sheep and the goats Posted on: 2006/5/26 8:43
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Next is over eating.

Sheep are greedy and will eat too much if given the opportunity and die from eating to much; goats won't and just nibble.

So all these who say yes I follow God (being the owner of the land we all farm in) yet then choose to break into a field of ripe corn and eat it all, think the farmer/shepherd won't be alarmed, what do you think the shepherd will say to the owner who he has to pay, for these crops that have been eaten?

So yes Goats maybe a pain, yet they do understand not to over eat and not break into a field and steal.
As the worst part of it is, that many of the sheep have eaten so much, they are already dead, yet this is their fault and none of the farming team is responsible.

If sheep think they are that clever to follow a goat over a fence that leads to the crops they were told to wait for, and then they choose to eat of that, until they grow fat and pop, the farmer also has many other crops to attended to, so I hope that is understood before they try and get the food at the end of the harvest.

As they were told not to eat it, so they will receive the food that is left after.

On the other hand, the shepherds, the farmers and the owner are ok; as they can always have lamb chops.

N B with U
(1) 2 » Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post