Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
The true meaning of words Posted on: 2006/7/9 7:24
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Since mentioning wording and words in a post, we thought we would show some bits we understand.

Ancient Hebrew is each letter again; we are unsure which is correct either ancient Hebrew or Egyptian.
We would say ancient Hebrew, as we can read hieroglyphic and many ancient languages from this and also to dissect our own language now back to root meaning.

A quick explanation is like this
A=mountain or ox head meaning strength
E=magic or way a path
M=flowing like blood or spirit
W=flowing yet softly

Please don't do that with license plates lol, it is good practise but butbutbutbutbtutbtut
Goats go but
Sheep go yet
As one stops a sentence and counters it.
In the ancient languages it sounds more then spelling, so we may find people of kutch, Hopi tribes that still care for a reindeer and other animals in Atlantis area.
This is in the pacific under the ocean and we use seismology, as James discussed and maybe a vision for this.
You see sound is the 3rd dimension and so in using sound in a sea water, environment or space; we have no ideas and will deafen our closest relatives.
So all help with the extra points is needed, and we don't know how to inform all quick enough alone, which we do feel very much.
Considering in ancient languages you simple resort to pictures, if you want to tell something opposite you reverse the line of pictures.

Here are some interesting ones like it

Devil=D=doorway e=way of something V= valley I=EGO L=path or rabbi teacher ect
So live is opposite and to get out of the valley and to magic of water again.
And Devil is to stop live and control by dogma and so sets how it is spelled.

This also applies to this horrible word, as we will show you the meaning of (jesus) which means fake prophet and his real name and starting to find.
Where they hide history is Joshua or Yeshua, as means salvation, yet slow it down and look we have.
Yes you are!
Is no "I am, that I am" and so in that salvation as the word means, yet not (jesus) as that is the Pharisees, pharaoh and now pharmacology plan.

J=? Not in ancient Hebrew
E= way of path
S=spike or thorn
U= soft valley yet often used at person as it is a vowel and vowel are extras too words to show expression.
S=again spike or thorn so even in the word sounding you know it sounds sick, yet not sure why.
You see they have missed the whole point, we taught rainbow warrior technology as this is to break us free of (I am) as heaven is Oneness hell is EGO.
This relates to the after life, and this as all should never is anything different, really as one is anti-matter at 7th dimension and 6th is matter.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post