Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Respect each and every person as if they are an angel!! Posted on: 2006/7/18 11:29
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
You see many are and we are being treated disgustingly by people, who claim they follow the Bible or the Quran considering how much both of these are confused and I can guarantee with clear proofs of whom we are and how we can fix it.
Yet with this entire EGO we refuse it from now on, we are sick of arguing or people debating over God go away do not come near me and when you understand your self try again.
As that is all it is, unlike me who is so solid now in that yes we are and most importantly 'yes you are = Yeshua' an angel or fallen and can prove it.
That why should we, you may all want to get a bigger ego then each other me personally we know it is hell and you will not be getting any more chances.
So its all good for me, we love you all, yet you refuse my love, cool, we won't be seeing you again as Zan means mattock and to cut the corn..
We are not tyrant and heaven does not need to fight with you all it is already done.
Now for many life times, you have returned and been given second chances this has now stopped unless you have reached certain criteria.
Which is at least that of the 6th dimension and above?
Yet how many have we met, really? 2!!!
And that is it the rest of you what is going on?
So before any of you continue with your ego to fight me, do so and you will receive more time in hell, 1000 years is enough, yet this can be increased.
Understand we don't want a single person to be hurt, yet we don't hurt you and if so, it is EGO of your own, as we mean all we speak in unconditional love, if you only think in 6th dimensional love well maybe ask and if you all stop attacking me. Then maybe more would be revealed as God teaches those who open the door and 95% of this world is not open.
This does not mean all have to die and any one saying that shouldn't even be near this site or anyone else for that matter and all these are judgmental and so will be removed.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post