Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Contradicting Nietzsche Posted on: 2006/8/9 8:43
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Quote:
Not every end is a goal. The end of a melody is not its goal; however, if the melody has not reached its end, it would also not have reached its goal.

Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche 1844-1900

Ok after reading this on this site and most other things, we have heard come out of Nietzsche words...

We beg to differ, on most things we hear the logic is floored....

Reason being for this point and why it is not to inspire...

Is answered in that one sentence...

As obviously Nietzsche wasn't a composer else he would have known that the point within the music stems from the I-Ching...

What does that mean many may ask; well it is the silences within the music that makes it.

So when a composer writes who the hell writes a song to end it?

95% of music I have ever played is not to get to the end out come, yet to have enjoyed the journey.

So again on this point; I beg to differ strongly, and find it an insult if looked at in a reality perspective as we find much of Nietzsche works we have heard, yet have not studied as we hear so much rubbish!
As well with others of that continuing era i.e. Einstein with his 5 dimensions and missing sound as the 3rd!
Considering Einstein admitted him self his ideas came from no where and then mathematically equated them after!
Well given that fact, who do you think told him the other dimensions and he chose to do his own things and since he was a recovering alcoholic; doesn't say much for us does it, when 95% of our scientific research is done with that in mind!
Now considering Nietzsche led on to Freudian theories we have to say this is a beyond a joke when taken in comparisons of all spiritual and enlightening works of our life times.
As they all show floored logic on traditions passed down.
Now considering World War 2 was a result of Freud experiment and his friend Hitler... (also major important is results of said experiment" what happens if you put 2 different sorts of people in a box and limit space and surroundings, then add in a chaotic element and watch them kill each other i.e. Jewish and polish were closed in one once of the same families yet after countless generations observed each other as different yet got on and worked and lived together before this. Then they segmented the Jews, then gave them typhoid and watched the results i.e. mass genocide why?
Experiments, so why on earth if our logic of health care is based on this do we lock mad people away with other mad people with decease? Does that not imply they don't actually help each other yet the element gets worse as in any given situation of containment which you didn't need to murder and arrange genocide as they did!
It doesn't say much when half of our physic research is carried out with their floored logic to begin with.

Curious to see if anyone beliefs these right?

Or if you have consciously looked at life; with cause and effect taken into account on any given subject also allowing for a dual approach to things, as in masculine and feminine being one yet two separate things.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
wizanda
Re: Contradicting Nietzsche Posted on: 2006/8/9 8:59
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
Quote:
As far as Germany extends, it ruins culture.

Racist!

Quote:
A person's maturity consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play.

Serious Child is called a kid >>> why? Stubborn, fun is free

Quote:
All philosophy is a form of confession.

True in his case we find sexism, racisms and quite a few Isms becoming Nietzscheism!??

(Question) Do we delete from our quotes?

Unsure and wait for answers from everyone, as to deny a point is dogma...so do we include it still, yet also add contradiction as done throughout Zen Buddhism and that all has an opposite and equal reaction as we see Einstein later found and so didn't slip up as much as the philosophy with out scientific and mathematics involved in the human physic as all minds work along similar principles to the evolution of a tree, depending on growth and circumstance the more the wisdom or Ego can build.

So Nietzsche we found Egotistical in remarks and so don't know if we should allow these to be on here, yet contradiction also added conversation to begin??

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post